Stayed from Sep 20 and 21 for 2 nights
The hotel is in great location and just opposite to the train station. But still very quite. When we checked in, we were offered with the free transportation cards. It is very easy to explore the city via metro and tram.
Room size is comfortable at Europe standard. Hotel staff is friendly and helpful.
There are a lot of restaurants around and we can easily find something to eat inside the train station.
However, the connectivity of wifi was not good. Was clicked out a few time and need to re-login again.
Bed and pillow are a bit soft to us. We were wake up in the middle of the night because of back pain.
Overall no complaint with its price. It's location is definitely the selling point. If you are looking for something value for money. It should be your choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Not only business but also cultural and entertainment events attract many visitors to the Metropolis on the Main, Frankfurt. In any reason for visiting our attractive city, the InterCityHotel will be your ideal base. Located directly at Frankfurt Main Station and being connected to the subway and tram networks, take advantage of your free local public transport in connection with your room ID card and quickly reach Frankfurt's shopping mile, the Zeil, as well as our historic city and the Romer, interesting museums, the financial district or the fair grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your InterCityHotel Frankfurt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercityhotel Hotel Frankfurt
- Frankfurt Intercityhotel Hotel
- Intercity Hotel Frankfurt