Fleming's Express Hotel Frankfurt
US$105
US$235
US$91
  • Restaurant
NH Frankfurt Messe(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$80
  • Room Service
Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$155
Villa Kennedy(Frankfurt)
US$324
US$314
  • Pool
All reviewsthe main train stationfree wifipublic transportationrooms are smallbasic hoteltv channelsconvenient locationbreakfast buffethotel is locatedtea and coffeeyogurtairporthauptbahnhofkettleconveniencetradeflight
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Really I don’t understand some negative reviews left by some Italian "tourists".
Probably they have never been in an Italian hotel ad they cannot make any realistic comparison.
In fact to my opinion (I travel worldwide for about 180 days per year, every year) Intercity Hotel can be considered as a model to be showed to Italian hotel managers.
Very essential but also very clean, with excellent position, delicious breakfast with plenty and various food, free sauna, free internet, free public transportation ticket, frigobar, large flat TV with numerous channels.
At the end I asked myself: “As is possible to include so many services in a so low price” ?
For example a hotel in Roma with much lower quality, no services included, CRT television, “synthetic” breakfast costs not less than double price of Intercity hotel price.
Again I consider Intercity hotel simply a model to be showed !

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Stayed from Sep 20 and 21 for 2 nights

The hotel is in great location and just opposite to the train station. But still very quite. When we checked in, we were offered with the free transportation cards. It is very easy to explore the city via metro and tram.

Room size is comfortable at Europe standard. Hotel staff is friendly and helpful.

There are a lot of restaurants around and we can easily find something to eat inside the train station.

However, the connectivity of wifi was not good. Was clicked out a few time and need to re-login again.

Bed and pillow are a bit soft to us. We were wake up in the middle of the night because of back pain.

Overall no complaint with its price. It's location is definitely the selling point. If you are looking for something value for money. It should be your choice.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
flemingshotels, Manager at Fleming's Express Hotel Frankfurt, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2013

Dear Guest,
thanks a lot for staying with us and being guest in our hotel. Very nice to hear that everything was fine for you and you had a pleasant stay.
About your comment regarding our wifi connection, please be sure, that we will discuss this point with our technical team .
Hope to welcoming you again soon and best regards from Frankfurt

Reviewed 14 September 2013

Had everything I wanted for my business trip. Clean rooms, good breakfast included, internet in rooms included, public transportation pass included, within my travel budget, across the street from the Hauptbahnhof (main train station) and tram/bus lines so super convenient for public transportation. Non-smoking room came with a little mini-bar fridge and a safe. They gave me extra pillows, towels and an iron at no charge. Bathroom has built-in hairdryer. Only two downsides - mattress was a foam mattress, which I find uncomfortable, and the neighborhood around the train station is only so so. Okay during the day for a woman travelling alone but take a taxi home at night rather than walk.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Cathy S
flemingshotels, Manager at Fleming's Express Hotel Frankfurt, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2013

Dear Cathy,
thank you very much for staying with us and being guest in our hotel. Nice to hear that you had a pleasant stay and everything was well for you.
Have a nice trip back home and kind regards from Frankfurt.

Reviewed 14 September 2013

I stayed for a 3 day layover, I always stay in my layover city so I am done with the jetleg by the time I hit my destination. The place was about 100 meters from the hafbahnof/ main train station. The main trainstationThis is 15 minutes from Frankfurt Airport. It was super easy to find when coming out of the station exit. The steinberger hotel chain owns a several hotels on the block. The check was quick and they held my bags although the room was not ready at 12 pm. I took the upgraded room with included mini bar for 77euro/ night. Adequate in size. It included a good German breakfast ( I ve had better
And worse). Wifi was included, but the signal was very poor all over the hotel. The bottom line is the place was clean safe, desk was open 24 hours. It was I. A safe enough area for a family to stay. If you want to wander around there is a strip of ready skanky strip bars 5 mins away. They look nasty and have people on the sidewalk trying to pull in customers, this is only later at night. The room had a good safe big enough for my IPad and other things. I enjoyed 2 beers and 2 sodas a say from the mini bar, that's all it contained each day, but it was cool for the price. The air conditioner worked and had its own thermostat. I would stay there again. The city itself isn't so touristy, there were mostly business travelers there on someone else dime. Because I f
Drag a big bag and its so close the the train station I gave it a good rating. I travel alone and trust the food at the main station.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo

Dear Eric,
thanks a lot for your visit and your good comments about your stay. We are glad, that everything was well for you and hope to welcoming you again soon.
Have a nice time and best regards ,

Reviewed 9 September 2013

This is a clean, economical hotel within 5 minutes walking distance from any track at the Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof. This is not a fancy hotel, but the rooms are clean and the bed is comfortable. There are a few very nice restaurants within 5 minutes walking distance from this hotel. Their breakfast buffet has everything you might want and gives you great value. The only weakness of this hotel is their internet service, which is not fast enough for me to be productive. I have stayed in this hotel 10-15 times during the past 8 years. Usually, I arrive here the night before an early flight out of Frankfurt International Airport. Upon request, the hotel will issue a local rail/bus pass for no cost. The S-Bahn takes me to the airport within 15 minutes.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business

Dear Roger,
thank you very much for your staying with us and being guest so often in our hotel. It was great to hear that everything was well for you during your stay.
We are looking forward to welcoming you again soon,
many greetings from Frankfurt