This is a typical business hotel, close to the airport, tram station within a minute, taking you into the city in about 20 minutes. Amazingly good food and breakfast. A bit noisy due to the trams, if you have a front room and the car park is VERY expensive - 40€ for 2 days...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a stone's throw from the historic centre of Hochst, across from the Mainufer with all its museums, close to the Hochst industrial park, the castle and the Jahrhunderthalle (a concert and congress hall) the Lindner Congress Hotel impresses with an alluring design, excellent event possibilities, state-of-the-art communication technology and original cuisine. The numerous business and leisure options and the stylish apartments make it an attractive destination for business travellers, Frankfurt visitors and boarding house guests. Here you can find the right work-life-balance! In our „Hochst Bayrisch“ you can enjoy Bavarian cuisine, authentic Frankfurt specialties, sweet temptations, delicious snacks, seasonal highlights and much more in a casual good-mood atmosphere. The "Alegria" restaurant not only serves Mediterranean, regional an international specialities; a variety of art exhibitions in an attractive ambience will delight all your senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Lindner Congress Hotel Frankfurt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindner Congress Frankfurt
- Frankfurt Lindner Congress Hotel