“OK for business but don't arrive late.”

Innside by Melia Frankfurt Eurotheum
Ranked #29 of 268 Hotels in Frankfurt
Leighton Buzzard, England, United Kingdom
“OK for business but don't arrive late.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2013 via mobile

Quite nice rooms with unique glass shower so you can watch the football whilst showering :-)
Arrived at 22.45. No food except pizza. No one makes an effort to speak any English. A bit disappointing. Fine hotel for business. Definitely not for the family.

• Stayed September 2013
Martina M, Manager at Innside by Melia Frankfurt Eurotheum, responded to this review, 11 November 2013
Dear guest

Thank you for choosing the Innside Frankfurt City for your stay in Frankfurt and that you have taken the time to comment on your experiences with us.

We are delighted that you have enjoyed almost of our services. We will gladly share your positive comments with our team.

Regarding the concept of our house we unfortunately do not have a Restaurant. With our 22nd lounge&bar we have a popular Location in Frankfurt but with limited Food Service.

As we are host for guests from all over the world all of our staff are speaking English. I am really astonished about your experience with the language problems and we will check this.

We hope that we will soon welcome you to the Innside Frankfurt City and remain until then

Martina Müller-Frasch

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Weimar, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2013

The room was unbelievable, big, clean, great looking and comfortable.The view from that floor was extraordinary, you could see kilometers away.The staff was friendly and helpful.Everything was great, no complaints.It was only for a night but I highly recommend it.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear guest

Thank you for choosing the Innside Frankfurt Eurotheum for your stay in Frankfurt and that you have taken the time to comment on your experiences with us.

We are delighted that you have enjoyed our services. We will gladly share your positive comments with our team.

We hope that we will soon welcome you to the Innside Frankfurt Eurotheum and remain until then

Zurich, Switzerland
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2013

Absolutely unbelievable that a business hotel doesn't have enough ironing boards and irons for a person to iron their shirt. The staff did not seem to really care or try at all, just a typical response of "sorry, we only have 10, and they're all in use, we don't know when we'll get them back".
It's a been unheard of for a hotel which caters to business guests to not have this available.

The loud refrigerator in the room wasn't so pleasant either, it might keep you up at night.

On the upside, the view, lounge, and breakfast is nice but not having ironing available for a business hotel is almost like not having running water available.

Room Tip: Forget it, find another place
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Dear guest

We are very sorry that you were not satisfied with our services. We immediately have increased the number of iron and ironing boards, so that we can avoid such an embarrassing situation in the future. Additional we checked all refrigerators regarding the loudness.

We hope to convince you about our efficiency during a future stay of you and remain until then

Hyderabad, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

Cosy Place with Style and good to stay there. for this short Trip to Frankfurt, we did went there for 2 Nights and we can say, that it is a good hotel with a nice and friendly Customerservice there. Room was clean and good outfitted. Not far away from Hotel, have been few very good and typical Restaurants. High Building and very modern Interiour there!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank LazurandAzur

The Netherlands
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2013

The reception is at the 22 nd floor. There is a kitchen available in the rooms in this business hotel, not sure if that's a plus. I don't like heigths and waited 10 minutes to get a "closed" lift, instead of an open window lift.
The internet is at extra costs. I forgot my business credit card and when I asked if they could bill the business credit card provided on the booking, I was interrupted twice by the enthusiastic reception person. I don't mind if the answer would have been no, but in the end he said he would ask the manager, as they charge it when there is a no- show. When I enquired the next morning at check out, she knew nothing about my enquiry and nobody had informed me that it was not possible.

Personally I prefer firm pillows and there were curtains available in front of only half of the blinds.

It's a good location and if you don't care of service or heights, it's clean and alright.

Room Tip: There is a side with a view on the hills, I quite liked that
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Dear guest

We are very sorry that you were not satisfied with all of our services. Please be insured that we discussed your discribed experience with our staff to avoid such misunderstandings in the furture.

Dublin, Ireland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2013

LOCATION & ATTRACTIONS NEARBY *** This hotel is centrally located in the heart of business Frankfurt. Just minutes away from the Old Opera House (Alte Oper) and close proximity to the city centre. Not far from the Main Railway Station (approx. 15 min walk or few min by taxi). Location is perfect for business and leisure guests. It is great as well if you plan to go out in the evening, taxi ride to the centre shouldn't cost you more than EUR 10.

HOTEL OVERVIEW *** Business-focused hotel situated in a modern tower. Modern lifts are fine, but could be very confusing at the beginning. You need to get use to them.

PURPUSE OF THIS TRIP *** Leisure - short overnight stop in Frankfurt & party

RESERVATION *** Reservation was made on Melia Hotels website direct. Quick, uncomplicated, simple and clear information provided.

CHECK-IN *** At the beginning it was difficult for me to find the entry, but guards directed me to the reception (I think that was 20th floor). As I arrived quite late, I was very happy that Reception staff serviced by reservation efficiently and welcomed me with a nice smile. I have to say that they were absolutely brilliant. Such a nice start. My room key card and short information about hotel was already prepared, so I didn't have to spend too much time. Very helpful & professional staff.

LOBBY & RECEPTION *** Small reception area (on the 20th floor I think) is very cosy, but well organised. Lifts are always stopping on this floor.

ROOM *** I have booked Suite Superior and that was good choice. Because of the shape of the building, corridors and rooms have a bit unusual shape too. I had absolutely stunning view over business Frankfurt (pity I was there only overnight). I loved that. Room itself was modern, comfortable. Amenities would allow you to have a comfortable stay. There was small working desk (I think too small for business work), kitchenette (it took me a while to find all cups which were well hidden in one of the designer's kitchen storages). Bed was very comfortable, but all lights moderation was very confusing. There was a separate toilet and large bathroom.

BATHROOM *** Looked absolutely amazing, but after taking shower my first comment was "Why this designer did not take shower here???". Why I thought so? It was extremely impractical. If you want to take a shower you need to move the shower curtain, but doing so you're unable to find and use water taps. It finished with a big splash of water on the floor and usage of almost all towels to dry it out. This designer was just mean... But I have to admit - it looked great. I don't understand also the red lights there, but I don't have to, lol. Good quality toiletries as well as clean fluffy showers were provided. Bathroom is divided from the bathroom with a milk-glass, so all lights (white or red) are visible as a colour of the wall just behind your bed.

BREAKFAST I had breakfast included, but because I was leaving very early I was unable to take it. When I arrived I asked if they are able to prepare something 'small to go' in the morning and they were so kind to prepare me some small breakfast pack which I could eat on the way to the airport. I was delighted especially that this was requested very late. Thank you.

ROOM SERVICE I didn't use room service this time.

INTERNET ACCESS *** Internet access is provided, but it's not free. I think that was T-Mobile system, which is not very cheap. I didn't use this time as just for few hours that was far to expensive and complicated, haha.

CHECK-OUT EXPERIENCE *** Check-out was quick and efficient, without any unnecessary checks or procedures. There are taxis just in front of the hotel, so there is no need to pre-order.

OVERVIEW *** This was my first experience with InnSide by Melia property and I really liked that. I wouldn't say that was the best hotel I've stayed, but because of the location, amenities, modern look and extremely good staff this is place worth to consider when in Frankfurt (for business or leisure). I think next time there I would think of coming back to this hotel (this time for longer).

Room Tip: Superior Suites are really good. Worth few EUR extra!!!
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank marqoos_pl

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2013

To be fair, to start with this was my first business trip but really liked this hotel!

Hotel rooms based on the 25th floor, so clean and nice. wow. You can have shutters like on the film "The Holiday" to block out all light from the outside
Rooms are cleaned each day
The TVs have USB slots, so I plugged my MP3 player in to connect my music. No english channels.
Typical toiletaries as standard
Mini kettle and cups etc in the room
Mini fridge, quite expensive as expected
Lifts to get around the hotel
Breakfast buffet is lovely, i ate ALOT!
Starbucks round the corner
Evening bar in the restaurant, I didn't go into it, but can imagine it is amazing as the view is lovely that high up!
All the rooms are alot bit different, designed in a different way, but that's what is so great- its like a lucky dip..! :-)
Sooooo clean
10-15 minute walk into central Frankfurt town where the shopping centre is
This hotel is in the banking district
Bankers and Brokers night in the main ground floor bar on Tuesday. Obviously from the hotel rooms (as its so high) you can't hear anything.
Lovely, definately recommend!