I can indeed summarize my impression of this hotel by just one word: WOW!
The room was very big and the bath tub right in front of my bed was just amazing. A pity that I did not have time to use it. But I can just imagine the pleasure of using it - considering the wonderful view you have of the Frankfurt skyline. Other nice things:
- Internet connection available
- two TVs (living room and sleeping quarters)
- double glass windows. You don't fall down the building, if you tilt your windows to get fresh air. Fresh air does come in though from the sides
- very friendly staff
- good location.
What can be improved:
- wardrobe: very tight space
- shower: does not drain very well. I showered in a puddle.
- elevator: only one floor as a goal every time you "book" it. You cannot take the elevator at the same time, if you and your companions are staying in different floors. One has to go back out to "re-book" it.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Melia, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your INNSIDE by Melia Frankfurt Eurotheum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Innside By Melia Frankfurt Eurotheum Hotel Frankfurt
- Sol Melia Frankfurt
- Hotel Side Residence Eurotheum