Lowest prices for your stay
eDreams
View deal
Hotels.comUS$73
Booking.comUS$73
CheapTicketsUS$73
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

I went on a long business trip in Frankfurt and I stayed 10 days in this hotel. I travel a lot around the world and I have never met such a rude hotel staff before. Very Impolite & aggressive behavior. The cleaner "stole" something from my room. The stuff found the missing item, they recognized the error and they didn't say sorry. I'm very disappointed from that rudeness and I would not recommend this hotel to anybody.

Date of stay: February 2017
3  Thank tsvyatko
Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

I had a very bad time at this hotel. During the fair, I had very little options and I booked this hotel hoping it would be 3 stars as stated. But this is really far from 3 stars and closer to a hostel. My room was located on the first floor and right next to the stairs, the staffs talk so loud at night, I could hear everything and couldn't sleep at all. When we asked the staff to talk less loudly he was rude and hung up the phone not really caring about what I said, then the noise continues....

And the thing is: I paid almost 200$/night!!! And that quality of room is not acceptable! The room is worth 40$/night max! It is convinient and close to the main station - yes, however the neighboughood is scary and totally unsafe for female travellers at night. Total disappointment!

Date of stay: February 2017
3  Thank ninah550
Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

I had to stay one night in Frankfurt to catch my flight the following day.
It is a basic hotel that the price is equivalent to what you will receive.
The room was fine with the basic things one needs for one night. Staff was friendly and helpful.
It is close to the Main Station, about 15 min walking from Römer and close to some restaurants and shops. Yes, the zone is the typical zone around a main train station, but didn't feel unsafe walking around by myself.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 December 2016

When arriving in Frankfurt Airport follow the signs for Regional Bahnhof (regional railway station) or S (S-Bahn). Line S8 or S9 will take you to Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof (Frankfurt Central Station) for Hotel Münchener Hof.

Buy your singe ticket to Frankfurt for 4.65 EUR in the ticket automat that will give change back. If you arrive early in the morning you might want a day ticket for Frankfurt+airport for 9.10 EUR. 2-5 people travelling together from the airport can buy a group day ticket for 15.80 EUR. Within Frankfurt a day ticket costs 7.00 EUR and a group day ticket 11.00 EUR. (Prices from 2016.)

When you arrive at Hauptbahnhof follow the signs for the information centre. It is situated in the right hand corner beside the main exit. Do get your pocket sized pamphlet there about buses, trams and trains in Frankfurt. It contains prices, plan of the RMV network and a map of the city centre with the network and its stops.

When you come out of the station cross the tram rail and you will be at the end of Kaiserstrasse. The next parallel street to the left is Münchener Strasse with a tram line turning into it. About 50 meters up the street you’ll find hotel Münchener Hof at number 46.

In fifth hotel floor there are three rooms facing the street and three facing the back. My room, in the middle to the back was very quiet. The room was clean and newly furnished in light coloured wood. The double bed was comfortable with bedside tables and reading lights. The writing table with chair by the window had a cupboard containing a small fridge. You will find a luggage rack beside two wardrobes, one for hanging up your clothes and another with shelves also containing a small safe and not, thank heavens, at floor level like in most hotels. The ceiling lamp could have been brighter.

The bathroom with shower was tiled, brightly lit, equipped with a hair drier and really clean.

Breakfast had all the basics of a could buffet added with warm hardboiled eggs and hot dogs but could have done with a bit of variety between days. Some German dark rye bread or dark breakfast buns would have made my breakfast perfect.

I recommend Münchener Hof for a good value for money with clean, spacious, nicely furnished and well equipped rooms just a minute or two from the central station and a main stop for the trams.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank __Joh__Ye
Reviewed 16 November 2016

We stayed at this hotel for 4 nights and we must say the hotel is good value for money and the location is very convenient as it is just 2 minutes walk to Frankfurt Main station (Hauptbanhof). But we must say that we will not stay again in this hotel because most of the staff their is very unprofessional. To go in detail the Reception staff - Most of them at least do not even look at guests face or smile when they talk, they act like the guests are a pain and we are doing them a favour by staying in the hotel. There was one particular officer who was manning the reception said us that he is going to lock the door by 12.30 in the night so if we are coming to the hotel come back after 4.30 AM when we were leaving for some night out entertainment. We then explained him there is no such a thing in the hotel industry and that was never mentioned in the booking.com that hotel door closes after midnight. He just said that he is going to close and it will be only opened after 4.30 AM as he wanted sleep. So on that particular day we had come stay near the hotel door for 30 minutes when we returned.

The two ladies who operates the breakfast room works like that she feeds the guests from her own money. When a question is asked she just keep quite or provide a one word answer. Very arrogant. There were two ladies who were manning and they both were the same. Very unprofessional and not suitable for hospitality industry. During the breakfast we felt very inhospitable.

The hotel room, room facilities, location everything is good but the staff ruins it.

There was one lady in the reception was always asking us to show our room key when were entering the hotel for all 4 days just to see whether we are real guests. It is OK to verify the guests but she simply does not know or have any idea of how it should be done, she talks arrogantly and request us to come closer to her and show the room key. She is not suitable for that job, she she be a prison keeper.

We are regular travelers to Frankfurt, though the hotel is good value for money we will not stay again here.

Date of stay: November 2016