Ramada Frankfurt City Centre and Financial District
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$299
US$347
US$186
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
MEININGER Hotel Frankfurt/Main Airport(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$127
US$103
  • Pool
All reviewsa business class roomsafety boxcentral stationred light districttea and coffeemini barwalking distancepublic transportbusiness hotelkaiserstrassedryer
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 December 2012

We came to Frankfurt for a weekend to celebrate my father's farewell from his work. It was supposed to be a memorable family weekend with my parents, siblings and their families. During Fri-Sat night my daughter's nose started bleeding and ended up leaving stains on her pillow case and sheets. Upon returning to the hotel the following evening we were up for a big surprise:

1. Our room key had been disconnected (so we couldn't get back into our room)
2. The house cleaning had left the dirty linens in our room in a plastic bag
3. The receptionist accused us for having ruined the extra bed (sofa) our child had slept on
3. The receptionist told us the hotel owner will charge us 200 eur for the stains. Upon asking no break-down was given for this sum.

We were flabbergasted. As a result:
1. My 67-year-old father spent his Saturday night washing the linens, that is, doing the work that the house cleaning should have done first thing in the morning.
2. We cleaned the two stains on the sofa - with a towelette.
3. Everything came perfectly clean with little effort. No harm was done to the hotel property.

This was absolutely the worst customer experience we have ever had at a hotel. Can you imagine making the customers wash their linens at their own expense at a four-star hotel?

Finally, let me introduce you to the customer promise of this hotel: "Be our guest - leave the rest to us". At this hotel you don't even have your hotel fridge refilled, if you happen to drink some water in the evening.

This was our first and last time at Ramada Frankfurt - and Ramada hotels overall.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank Traveler_NK
Reviewed 7 December 2012

We are just back from this hotle we could not get into room till after 4pm ( check out was 12am)the day staff was not helpful when given a room it was up on the 6 th floor a small room that a 2 star hotle would have been better it was smelly not what u aspect from a Ramada hote ( i have stayed in a 4*ramada before and that was a 4* treatment ) . We where given a better room by the manger but it was not great but the location was good whitch sold the hotle for us. The walls off the rooms had holes in them carpet was dirty. We would not rate this hotle over 3 star max even that Is being generous.

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank Jayboy82
Reviewed 1 December 2012

I stayed at hotel Ramada Frankfurt in November, 2012.
Hotel has two parts. The one I stayed in is more for business purposes, the rooms are bigger, there is hairdryer in the room, safe, iron and ironing board, clean sheets, coffee and tea in the room. In the other part, as I was told, the rooms are smaller, but a little bit cheaper.
Staff is polite, the breakfast is excellent, big choice.
Hotel is not so far from the train station and also from the city center.
Frankfurt is more business center, that lives mostly for weekends. But still, there are very nice places to see. If you want to take a look over the whole city, you should go to the Main tower. Entrance is 5 eur, but if the weather is nice, you'll have a nice view from 56-th floor. Also, you must visit Römer, the old city and the Cathedral that is near it. There is the Old Opera House, Stock exchange, Euro tower (the building of ECB) Goethe platz and Goethe strasse which is the street of the most famous brands of the world, and of course Zeil shopping street. During the week, most of the shops close at 8 p.m.
All in one, hotel Ramada is a good place to stay in Frankfurt.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank bileSkopje
Reviewed 29 November 2012

it is very conveniently located close to Frankfurt´s main train station. Most downtown points of interest like the European Central Bank tower, Goethes birthplace, MyZeil mall, the Römer historical center, the Eschenheimer tower, the modern art museum and many other cool places are within walking distance.

The hotel is right at the corner with Kaiserstrasse which is one of the trendiest streets in Frankfurt. Lots of nice places to eat nearby like cafes and bars. Lots of transportation around like cablecars and buses. Very very good location. Comfortable and modern rooms and good breakfast. Very kind and friendly staff, knowledgeable. Great price too.

Had a good time overall here, i truly recommend it.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 November 2012

I booked this hotel as I was seeing Bruce Springsteen.

I didn't have any options, as I booked it through my Ramada rewards points scheme, and I got 2 nights free, so I couldn't complain too much.

Its a short walk from the Hauptbahnhof , which was great as I'd had an early flight into Colonge and then a train journey to Frankfurt.

My room was clean and quiet, the bathroom was big as was the bed. Compared to other Ramada hotels I've stayed in, the rooms could do with an update.

Because it was close to the Central station is was easy to get to the concert venue and back again.

With its central location, there were plenty of places to get food nearby.

Breakfast was fine, with plenty of choice,the staff were a bit disorganised

If I was going to Frankfurt again, I wouldn't have any problems staying here again

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo