“Villa Orange,Frankfurt, Germany”
Review of Villa Orange

Villa Orange
Ranked #79 of 269 Hotels in Frankfurt
Reviewed 15 August 2013

My husband & I stayed 5 nights at this hotel 8/2/2013/8/8/2013.Very clean,friendly helpful staff.Our room was very appealing and the bedding had to be of highest quality.was superb..we found ourselves wanting to stay in bed a bit longer than usual!Very nice roomy bathroom ,
Complimentary breakfast each morning was excellent .We felt comfortable walking at night in this neighborhood,great resturants nearby, Was a very pleasant stay.We hope to stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank 734MarjorieB

Reviewed 2 June 2013 via mobile

We stayed for a week and our stay was amazing! Great location in a quiet residential area within walking distance of the downtown. Clean, spacious, lovely room. We looked forward to the outstanding breakfast every morning. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank ivonamichalkova
Reviewed 19 October 2012

We have stayed at the Villa Orange twice now. This is a lovely hotel. It is spotlessly clean and very well appointed. The location is walkable to downtown/shopping/restaurants, but away from the train station(a good thing) and very safe. There are restaurants very close, and you will be able to walk safely at night here. The rooms are well appointed with nice bathrooms. The breakfast room is large and pleasant with a terrace for nice weather. There is a wonderful breakfast buffet, you can even have a fancy coffee if you like. Staff are friendly and helpful. You must ring a bell at the front door for entrance, a nice security extra. This hotel felt very safe for me alone overnight while my husband went to London on business.
This would always be our choice for a stay in Frankfurt.

Room Tip: If you can try for a room that is not on the street. It will be very quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MAGSNiagaraOnTheLake
Reviewed 21 July 2012

I stayed at Villa Orange for 2 nights for a business trip and I really appreciate it.
The room was very bright, vast and comfortable. Big bathroom with bathtube and shower. Big TV set with international channels and comfortable leather couch.
Desk and chair were appropriate for working there and the best of the best was the WIFI with FREE high speed internet.
Breakfast is only made of organic products and is really huge and good. It started at 6:30am so I could enjoy something to eat before my "early morning" flight.
The hotel is only 5-10 min from the main shopping street and 20-25 min by taxi from the airport.
For my next trip in Frankfurt, for sure I'll come back at the Villa Orange!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Valerie6991
Reviewed 9 May 2012

Great busniess hotel. Simple elegance. Extremely helpful staff. Clean and comfortable. Excellent buffet breakfast included. Room a little noisy from street.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Batch B
Reviewed 9 May 2012

I was in Frankfurt and didn't know where to stay since they were 2 fairs in town. Many hotels were booked out and I ended up in this great hotel close to the center but in a charming area of town. I can only recommend the hotel. Clean, friendly staff and charming non-pretentious interiors. It really did not feel like a hotel. Next time I'm in Frankfurt, I'm going straight there.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank royo78
Reviewed 19 November 2011

I've been in German hotels many times and this might be my favorite. First off, it's on an absolutely beautiful, quiet little square and you're really off away from the noise and commotion of the city. Yet all of that and more is just minutes away by SBahn and UBahn. The hotel itself is warmly, beautifully contemporary, with a two-room library and a gorgeous little breakfast/lunch room where they do literary soirees. The decor is orange in details, though the bath has midnight blue tile and a red granite counter: a delightful surprise. The bathroom is spacious and has plenty of place to lay out your "stuff" and there is more than enough light there and throughout the room which was so inviting, I felt lucky to have been booked at Villa Orange. The layout made it feel something like a small suite, and I grinned when I opened the door, always a good sign. Last year in Frankfurt I stayed at the Steigenberger Hof which is luxe, but frankly I prefer this hotel as it's more intimate without feeling cramped. Kai at Rezeption was terrific as I could not get the WLAN (wifi) to work with my iPad and he was patient, helpful, and resourceful (he said Apple products were more finicky with their system). It's the kind of hotel that's so cool you're sorry you won't be staying there longer. Breakfast was heart and delicious and I was assured I could eat early because of having ordered a taxi for when breakfast started. As a tourist, I would happily return, and as an author who has read all over Germany (http://www.levraphael.com), I would love to do a reading there!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business