“Nice Boutique Business Hotel”
Review of Villa Orange

Villa Orange
Ranked #76 of 270 Hotels in Frankfurt
Reviewed 26 October 2013

We stayed at this hotel during our business trip.Clean and comfortable nice boutique hotel.The decoration is warm feeling like you are at home.Their michelin star breakfast is suggested .The location is just perfect near to U band and famous shopping street ZEIL. Only the staff might be more friendly except ome of them was very nice to us.Price is reasonable comparing the others during the exhibition in Frankfurt.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank BanuAC
There are newer reviews for Villa Orange

Reviewed 15 August 2013

My husband & I stayed 5 nights at this hotel 8/2/2013/8/8/2013.Very clean,friendly helpful staff.Our room was very appealing and the bedding had to be of highest quality.was superb..we found ourselves wanting to stay in bed a bit longer than usual!Very nice roomy bathroom ,
Complimentary breakfast each morning was excellent .We felt comfortable walking at night in this neighborhood,great resturants nearby, Was a very pleasant stay.We hope to stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank 734MarjorieB
Reviewed 2 June 2013 via mobile

We stayed for a week and our stay was amazing! Great location in a quiet residential area within walking distance of the downtown. Clean, spacious, lovely room. We looked forward to the outstanding breakfast every morning. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank ivonamichalkova
Reviewed 19 October 2012

We have stayed at the Villa Orange twice now. This is a lovely hotel. It is spotlessly clean and very well appointed. The location is walkable to downtown/shopping/restaurants, but away from the train station(a good thing) and very safe. There are restaurants very close, and you will be able to walk safely at night here. The rooms are well appointed with nice bathrooms. The breakfast room is large and pleasant with a terrace for nice weather. There is a wonderful breakfast buffet, you can even have a fancy coffee if you like. Staff are friendly and helpful. You must ring a bell at the front door for entrance, a nice security extra. This hotel felt very safe for me alone overnight while my husband went to London on business.
This would always be our choice for a stay in Frankfurt.

Room Tip: If you can try for a room that is not on the street. It will be very quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MAGSNiagaraOnTheLake
Reviewed 21 July 2012

I stayed at Villa Orange for 2 nights for a business trip and I really appreciate it.
The room was very bright, vast and comfortable. Big bathroom with bathtube and shower. Big TV set with international channels and comfortable leather couch.
Desk and chair were appropriate for working there and the best of the best was the WIFI with FREE high speed internet.
Breakfast is only made of organic products and is really huge and good. It started at 6:30am so I could enjoy something to eat before my "early morning" flight.
The hotel is only 5-10 min from the main shopping street and 20-25 min by taxi from the airport.
For my next trip in Frankfurt, for sure I'll come back at the Villa Orange!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Valerie6991
Reviewed 9 May 2012

Great busniess hotel. Simple elegance. Extremely helpful staff. Clean and comfortable. Excellent buffet breakfast included. Room a little noisy from street.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Batch B
Reviewed 9 May 2012

I was in Frankfurt and didn't know where to stay since they were 2 fairs in town. Many hotels were booked out and I ended up in this great hotel close to the center but in a charming area of town. I can only recommend the hotel. Clean, friendly staff and charming non-pretentious interiors. It really did not feel like a hotel. Next time I'm in Frankfurt, I'm going straight there.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business