“Really delicious”

Ranked #25 of 2,625 Restaurants in Frankfurt
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

Best burger in frankfurt and the place is amazing ,quite and the price is reasonable.................

Reviewed 18 February 2014

I have brought all my friends and family that have visited me here. Very friendly personnel, not to speak of the numerous choices of home made sauces, perfectly baked bread. Seriously, I get a small heart attack everytime I spend money and time eating in any other burger place in Frankfurt.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

The burgers are good but not great, chips are, however, excellent. The restaurant is too small and too crowded, we were practically touching our neighbours, and the service is very slow. We felt very uncomfortable. Limited street paking. Definitely not worth a second visit, maybe just for takeout.

Reviewed 27 December 2013 via mobile

Meat from local butchers, home made buns, own design french fries to load more ketchup and finally unbeatable service - best burger in town.
My favorites on the menue are the Popeye with spinach and Spicy Juan with jalapeños.

Reviewed 20 December 2013 via mobile

I don't think you'll get a better burger in Frankfurt than at this place. Fantastic food and a lovely atmosphere. If you like it spicy, you just have to taste Pique - my absolute favourite.
Great place, I'll be back soon!