“Nice location, nice price, reasonable taste”

L'Osteria Frankfurt
Ranked #346 of 2,562 Restaurants in Frankfurt
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Innenstadt
Reviewed 4 May 2014

The restaurant is located in a very nice area of Frankfurt and a nice walk is reccomended through the riverside park.
We ordered various pizzas and the variety was good. It is not the best pizza ever eaten (but I am italian) but I think it is very good choice for the City and the location. 5 adults and 1 child, we paid only 50€ total which I think is a bargain.

1  Thank Paolo B

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Had dinner here last week. Restaurant was very busy with a 10 minute wait for a table on. Wednesday night.
Pizza seem to be traditional "Italian" which I nice, the "ham and pineapple" or chicken tandoori have never floated my boat.
We had 2, but they are so huge that they overlap the plates and each other. These are pizza of the thin and crispy variety. Both were good and washed down with bit burger pils.
Service is multilingual and friendly.

1  Thank dmckenzie65
Reviewed 7 April 2014

We met as a large group (25) for drinks and dinner. Service for such a group was very efficient. Drinks were good and food was really good. I had a pizza that was excellent, and huge. Everyone in our group that I talked to really enjoyed themselves.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

Recently had a meal here with my partner during our stay in Frankfurt. It was a Thursday evening and was busy BUT we were soon given a table and service was very quick. We ordered a pizza each and a drink each and it arrived in no time. The pizzas really are as big as people say, about 16 inches we reckoned and were very tasty.

Can't wait to visit here again if we're in Frankfurt !!

Reviewed 9 March 2014

I wanted to use the chance to enjoy the nice weather by going to L' Osteria in Westhafen. The place was packed because of the good location. All waitress are busy and stressed out serving the customers (you can see from their smile-less faces). A lady with no uniform (who probably worked as station manager) didn't really help us with finding table although one waitress sent us to her to ask. One waitress always come around with food on his hand and looked around whom they are belong to which i found very un appropriate for such a place. Don't they have table number system? Our beverages order came after 15 minutes waiting and my salad was almost forgotten. There are so much hectic, stress and unprofessional quality of the service effect the customers. The music is too loud and doesn't suit the big restaurant which makes it only more lauder and gives you a cafeteria feeling which i don't think that is the concept at all. The manager should really trained the service to handle the customers better, gives better answers to their request and also time for taking and explaining the orders. Perhaps on that day when i came they are lack of manpower but still, in service you need to smile and get it together and don't let the customer knows your problems.

1  Thank Famvac K