“Rhine River day cruise”

US$11.37*
and up
Frankfurt Sightseeing Cruise
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Purchased tickets in Frankfurt and advised to take train to Mainz. The cruise schedule was very limited so check and double check the times as some are daily and others run certain days. If catching a train from Frankfurt to start at Mainz, you need to buy a ticket from the green machines at the station and get off at Mainz Römisches Theater station (15 mins walk) we were not told this but a previous TripAdvisor post helped us. KD need to advise this as catching a train to Mainz brought up many options. We had a very frustrating start but ended up a fantastic day. The cruise itself is great. We loved St Goar and Rudesheim. We caught a train back from Rudesheim to finish the day.

All reviews
"germany"
in 4 reviews
"sites"

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

It was a beautiful sunny day and wanted to take in the sites from the water. The 1st half of the boat cruise was great - seen old churches, nice shore lines and then we turned around to see industrial building and not worth seeing.
They do serve beer but it took my server 3/4 of the trip to bring me my wrong beer but beer is beer when it’s 80 degrees.
Won’t be hitting KD next time I am in town.

Reviewed 23 November 2017

I took the KD Day cruise as a solo traveler right after my 10 hour flight. I was extremely tired, but the cruise was an excellent way to spend an afternoon when you are not up to walking to much. The view of those romantic castle ruins was the best. You don't have a chance to walk up or into each castle, but passing by on a boat and staring at those castles gives you an opportunity to imagine the past glory. The cruise offers coffee, tea, snacks and simple food. You can choose stay upper level if it does not rain. Beautiful!

3  Thank CanadaBunny
Reviewed 11 August 2017

It was bucketing down we ran towards boat ticket office and got ticket 4 mins before departure well pleased to be in dry and see Frankfurt from river with a beer in hand super modern smooth ship not a boat, excellent value

2  Thank Chailey L