“Great cocktails”

Neighbourhood: Sachsenhausen-Nord
Frankfurt, Germany
“Great cocktails”
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Friendly service although a little slow. Great variety of cocktails tasty & a good price. Extensive menu all dishes very tasty. A lively bar & restaurant in a bustling location.

• Turkish first
Frankfurt, Germany
“"Happy Hour" as usual, wasn't packed out for a change.”
Reviewed 5 January 2014

Sunday afternoon's regular walk down by the river Main, followed by a walk down Schweizerstrasse to one of our favorite Mexican restaurants - Cantina Mescal. For a change we didn't have to wait for a table as you normally need to make a reservation. It wasn't too busy and within a few minutes we we're served our cocktails and shortly afterwards our 'sort of starters' Taco con Pollo and Taco de Carne. Both were tasty and reasonable in price. The young waitress who served us was very pleasant with a friendly smile. My wife recommends the Pina Colada - "it's the best in town".

• Visited January 2014
La Plata, Argentina
“Good and cheap”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Food (soup, fish and salad) was good and at a relative cheap price. Service was ok. Good location, with windows overlooking Schweizerstrasse and Textostrasse. Typical Mexican atmosphere.

• Visited October 2013
“Not bad for what you pay.”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Good drinks and the food is acceptable for the price. The fajitas serving was so big we could have shared it. Good location in a good "eat street".

• Visited July 2013
Long Beach, CA
“Worst...food...EVAR!”
Reviewed 15 April 2013 via mobile

After ten days in central Europe, I needed a taco. Badly. I mentioned this to a colleague and he took me here, where I ordered Tacos con Pollo. Big mistake. I'm a SoCal taco snob, so I was hoping for good food, not necessarily good Mexican food. I got neither. What I got is best described as a fever dream of atomic gringo tacos leftover from the1950s. I don't speak German and didn't go inside, so I won't comment on service or cleanliness. The other negative reviews here are spot on about location and atmosphere. I'll consider whether or not this was the worst food I've ever had on my flight back to SoCal. If I can recall something worse I'll publish a retraction. Regardless, don't eat here. Don't eat here. Don't eat here. Don't eat here. Don't eat here.

3 Thank cactushunter