“Nice cafe with large selection of food, drinks and desserts”

Cafe Liebfrauenberg
Ranked #48 of 79 Coffee & Tea in Frankfurt
Cuisines: Contemporary, Cafe
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Altstadt
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

Good choice nearby shopping area. Friendly service even though the place was packed. Tasty food and desserts. Menu large and also in English.

Reviewed 16 December 2013

Great start to a great holiday. Great Schnitzel, great toast, great beer. And great owner.
Me and Peaches loved it.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I have never seen such rude staff in my whole life. One waitress was so horrible ("What do you want?!") that we weren't even offended, we were just laughing. After I paid she threw the change onto the table and walked off. They made no effort to help us with the German names for things and the cake wasn't particularly good anyway.

2  Thank tomoturk
Reviewed 5 March 2013

6 pm, looking for a place to have dinner. I found this cafeteria and asked for dinner.
They said it was ok but just then, asked me to order quickly and pay in advance..... ?????

Having a look at the menu, I'm sure German breakfast and cakes or cafeteria should be good but - plase - avoid to have lunch or dinner here (except if you like standard internatioal food).

The staff was quite nice but the owner a little bit booring, not understanding if clients wants to speak or not and trying to sell me his book!!!

2  Thank Emi1971
Reviewed 4 December 2012

We had just completed the 4 hour walking tour around Frankfurt on a cold December Saturday. Hungry and in need of some comfort food we followed a stream of folk through the front door of the Cafe Liebfrauenberg. It was buzzing and we were lucky to find a table.

we enjoyed soup and a massive wedge of apple cake with cream - it was all good at about 15 euroes each -

there are lots of cafes in central Frankfurt , this one wont disappoint