Review Highlights
beside view not much to praise this time

I already was in this bar in October 2019 and now visited the bar again after my positive... read more

Reviewed 6 January 2020
Sightsee15353960822
Good view but not much more

View was amazing but service was meh. First I didn’t want a drink and despite my friend ordering... read more

Reviewed 6 July 2023
Linnea J

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Frankfurt
from £112.40
from £21.78
from £17.43
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

Its a nice place to be in for any kind of drinks ; been there night and day and it was worth the wait. Amazing sky line view with a cool vibe. Will visit again for sure

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Well it's a posh looking place and yes it's a bit of classic design icon of the 50's. The paternoster elevator is quite something....

But restaurants, bars and lounges are not to brought to life by that. It's the friendliness and curtesy of the service staff that inhales the life to such places.
If the service has to excuse like " No sorry" or "Later maybe.... " well, well well.... to serve plain water instead of sparkling water; even if we actually ordered sparkling water. Some Hot chocolate without cream etc.
Well - if there would have been at least a smile..... well we got no smile from our server, but the other table got some smile. Well they might appeared better dressed.... lol
Moving forward; why to offer some Asian selection in a bamboo basket that is just a fried frozen product arranged on some Mom value adding lettuce in a bamboo basket. Anyway, I had the impression that the wrapper was to dry and the product re- heated in some turbo oven that extracts the moisture.....

Well I think there are certain things we experienced that need to be addressed and changed for better....

All the best. We will return, because everyone deserves a second chance. Cheers

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

I was there with some Friends, we were right away be seated and taking care of with the bar manager Ohran. He was excellent, he could speak Italian fluently, he recommended four drinks that we loved and order another 2 rounds of that ... Negroni alla Ohran!!! The best you should try it !!! The view was amazing, the service amazing, he suggested us after that very high end places to go and was all like he said.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

I have to say this place is amazing I can't wait to go back again. I have been in Frankfurt few times this is the most amazing place I have been so far in Frankfurt. I do live in Fort Lauderdale and I wish we would have the same concept with the same service I received down there.
The cocktails are superb, creative, from scratch and of course tasty. The service we received was top natch very attentive and knowledgable. The bar manager was very friendly and on top of his game. I will recommend the 22nd lounge to anyone who want to enjoy amazing cocktails, great service with an amazing view over Frankfurt.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

Expensive drinks, but definitely worth it to see the city from up high. We went around 6-7 pm and it wasn't too crowded. I would dress a little nicer though... We went in jeans and were definitely on the lower end.

Date of experience: May 2016