Comfort Hotel Frankfurt Central Station
US$159
US$235
US$91
  • Restaurant
NH Frankfurt Messe(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$80
  • Room Service
Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$114
US$154
US$137
  • Restaurant
All reviewsred light areamain frankfurtmini barcentral stationcoffee machinesingle roommin walkbed was comfortableexcellent locationmoselstrasseprostubplanetrammesse
Reviewed 3 July 2012

Breakfast was far from being charming. The whole inside of the hotel was very narrow and absolutely not for clusterfobic people.

I will not go there again, even taking the price into account.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2012

Recently stayed for 2 nights at this property & was charged exorbitantly in the name of some ongoing expo. The check-in process was quick & took less than 5 minutes (may be because they had my data from earlier stay). The room was quite small & so was the bed/mattress & wash area. Since I was in quite hurry throughout the stay, happen to hurt myself with desk/freeze/bed etc number of times. It looked like things are falling my way & I am walking around with closed eyes.

The room was quite clean with basic amenities & was provided a standing fan in case of feeling heat in winter months (I really felt hot this time). The internet connection was real slow (may be because it was free) & kept on asking me to re-login to server every 20 minutes.

Somehow during stay of 2 nights, streets were quite calm & absolute no nuisance at the night time. Surprising for Frankfurt city centre but I liked the most.

Did not get a chance for a breakfast, so can’t really comment.

At the end, if you are being charged reasonable than stay here for close proximity to city centre & main train station.

Room Tip: Go on higher floors for better room quality & peace at night time.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Maulik6676
Reviewed 21 November 2011

We have just stayed for three nights at the Comfort Hotel Frankfurt City Centre and our double room was small but very clean and had all we required. The breakfast was substantial with plenty of choice and the staff were friendly and helpful. However, the area leaves much to be desired as the hotel is in the red light district which I missed when making the booking. Both prostitution and the taking of heroin was openly on our street close to the hotel. We were very uncomfortable walking around the area at any time of day or evening and, though this should not reflect on the services provided by the hotel, it did affect on our holiday. I have to say 'Sorry' to the hotel but we would never return and that is not your fault.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Maggie G
Reviewed 14 November 2011

This hotel is centrally located and very near to the main train station. The beds are very uncomfortable and there is a lot of traffic noise at night time that can disturb your sleep. The food around the hotel is excellent and there is a lot of shopping otptions too.

Room Tip: Make sure you do not get a room close to the road, it is very noisy at night time.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 September 2011

My selection of the Comfort Hotel was based on location in the center of the city. I almost walked past it, but then found the entrance. The only hiccough was that the reception put the wrong room number on the card and it took three attempts to get into a small but comfortable room. It was clean, air conditioned, the bath was pleasantly organized and for the money and location perfect. I was gone before breakfast, so I can't say anything about that, but otherwise it seemed to fit the bill. Frankfurt is not a cheap place to overnight, so if you want to be in the center of the nightlife, the Comfort will suit you fine and offer clean and comfortable accommodations for the price. A longer stay might find it a bit small, but it was perfectly located and worth the money.

Room Tip: I was on the 4th floor and it was pleasant, bright and well situated with a window to the rear. I was not bothered by any noise.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business