Comfort Hotel Frankfurt Central Station
US$159
US$235
US$91
  • Restaurant
NH Frankfurt Messe(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$80
  • Room Service
Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$155
Villa Kennedy(Frankfurt)
US$328
US$314
  • Pool
All reviewsred light areamain frankfurtmini barcentral stationcoffee machinesingle roommin walkbed was comfortableexcellent locationmoselstrasseprostubplanetrammesse
Reviewed 11 October 2012

I traveled with my friend and our aim was to find a central located hotel with good price/quality ratio. Comfort hotel seemed to be a perfect choice and initially, yes, it filled the requirements. However, the room, which was clean and had a nice bathroom with window, was extremely small. Basically there was the bed and that's pretty much about it. Luckily, the bathroom was more spacious and somewhat nicer than the room.

The service at the front desk was kind of odd, I guess you can call it service that you get your room key. I must admit that the person serving was friendly. We did not had a breakfast there, so no information related to that. There is Rossman or DM, typical German store right next to it and also a bakery, so I advise to get your morning start from these sources.

Short distance to both Central Station and Zeil are a big plus. So no need to drag miles your luggage if you tkae the convenient train from airport. But the neighbourhood here is shady, you would not imagine it to be redligh district / drug user hangaround, but it really is, despite of fancy sky scrapers...
So stay on the main streets and watch where you turn to on the corners. However, nothing even slightest thereating happened to us, so I think it is not that bad and just an idea of being in the district kind of bothers, but overall Frankfurt is very very safe place.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank FleurtheGirl
Reviewed 20 September 2012

- It's located one block away from the red light district. Although it's less than a 5 minute walk from the main station in Frankfurt, I strongly advise you not to walk around in the area at night, especially if you're a woman. It didn't feel like a safe place to me although nothing bad happened to me
- Breakfast at the Chinese restaurant was pretty bad. It's like they just bought the cheapest ham and cheese at the supermarket. It's eatable but you are not missing anything even if you skip it

- There isn't really customer service, so don't expect that they will bring everything you ask for

- Room was probably the best aspect of my stay at this hotel. It was an ok sized room and clean. For the price I paid, I can't complain

Room Tip: Left side of the hall way (when you get off the elevator)
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Maisreviews
Reviewed 12 August 2012

Was not very clean.
We asked when making our reservation for a room to sleep 2adults and 2children and when we arrived we got one room with one double bed, we questioned this only to be told thats all thats available,we were tired after a ling flight so asked for extra towls, blankets snd pillows which they could not supply for us. You would think a hotel no matter how many stars would have a good supply of these things.
I would not stay at the comfort hotel again and i know my family feels the same way.

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank Candy1412
Reviewed 21 July 2012

The hotel is very centrally located-a 5 minute walk from Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof. Despite some parts of the neighborhood, the hotel is quite quiet. The rooms are clean and quite well put together for a comfort hotel.

A special thanks to Alfonso for going above and beyond the call of duty to make sure I got the room I needed. He gets what hospitality is all about.

Except for the check out on July 21 around 8:30am, wherein the female receptionist offered no thank you, no goodbye for stating 13 nights, everything was fine. I guess not everyone can understand common courtesies in the hotel environment.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 15 July 2012

For the very reasonable price we paid for this centrally located hotel I wasn't expecting it to be so nice but was really pleasantly suprised by the light airy room we had on the 4th floor looking our over the streets. (really nice photos from window) The bed was super comfy although it was a little odd that we had a double bed with two seperate single duvets. Big enough area in the room itself and even more in the spacious bathroom. Great breakfast in the morning and was open for 30mins longer than other places we visited. Would go back happily.

Room Tip: Try and get street view it is lovely
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple