“Ok that's it”

Cuisines: Deli, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings
Good for: Business meetings
Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

Service was acceptable but food was slow to come. It was fairly bland Italian and although hot and well presented lacked taste and any flair. The prices are high also but the surroundings are pleasant and clean.

Reviewed 21 November 2013 via mobile

Just don't do it even if you do a spare 45 minutes to wait for a burger before boarding. We didn't get to see our food as we had to board. Attitude of staff all wrong. Someone needs to grip the business otherwise it is doomed to failure.

1  Thank VeitchB
Reviewed 20 August 2013

I bought a pizza in the restaurant and went to the window seat.Suddenly,I heard somebody said Excuse me to me.I turned back and saw a very angry red hair waitress.I did not know what happened.Afterwards,she said there there to me.Gave another direction to me.I said:OK.I went to the table in the area whicn she had shown me.She went to me again.She was more angry and told me to sit behind wall.At that monet I figured out those tables for the guests who would order something from the Menu.The table behind the wall was for the consumers who bouhgt pizza.I just wanna emphasized why a waitress could be rude like this.I was not on purpose.Why she could not explain to me as soon as possible.Why she just used very short words to make me misunderstand her.Because I am an Asian.Even when she talked to me in a very rude way.All the other guests were frightened.I did not do anything wrong.Why she treated like this.It is serious discrimination.Posted the comment to tell all Asians.If you wanna be discriminated,just go to that restaurant.Red hair waitress should be fired right now by her employer.Because she really does not know how to work.

5  Thank lisaselencer
Reviewed 12 August 2013 via mobile

This review is for the restaurant in Franfurt Airport in the Z terminal. I intended to go to the restaurant Deutsch - true German food, which is located next door but as no server showed up for a good 10 minutes I decided to switch venue.

I was greated at my Italian choice with a big smile, which is always nice when you are travelled weary. I ordered the mixed appetizer plate - it was a great assortment. The cold cuts really tasty and good. The veggies scrumptious, the mozarrella of descent quality. The tonnatto to the Vitello a bit strange but nevertheless good. Probably a good thing the German place didn't want my business or I would have missed out on this one.

Reviewed 11 June 2013

This place is great. I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the food and the great service!
I thought it would be another disappointing airport meal, but I was very wrong. The place was spotless as if had just opened for the first time. Very delicious food.