“Ibis - Frankfurt Centrum”

Ibis Frankfurt Centrum
Ranked #47 of 270 Hotels in Frankfurt
Reviewed 15 December 2011

We all found the Ibis at Frankfurt to be of a very good standard and we were able to enjoy the facilities offered. The rooms were a little smaller than the previous Ibis - Koblenz we had stayed at but very comfortable. Our only concern, was for my husband and I, we had requested a double bed and we were given twins. This was the only negative coincidentally this also occurred at the Ibis - Koblenz. Otherwise the stay was very good and the location ideal for visiting the city.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (1,924)

Reviewed 5 December 2011

I stayed at the Ibis Frankfurt Centrum for 3 nights and it was just good enough for us. The room was clean, spacious and super-silent. The staff was helpful but they could use a smile once in a while. The only thing that bothered me was the distance to the city centre. It was a good 15-20 mn. walking to get to Römer or Hauptwache. There is a tram nearby, though. I went to Frankfurt to see the Christmas Market which is absolutely fabulous, so if I go next year again, I will try to choose something closer to the Altstadt.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 November 2011

The main advantages of the hotel is it’s price and location on walking distance from the train station,
The room was like a typical room in Ibis hotel - very clean, everything worked fine.
Staff was friendly and helpful for 24/7.
I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank RocketMan G
Reviewed 20 November 2011

It was not first time I visited Frankfort, but I didnt not have chance to stayed any of accorhotel in Frankfort. I really love the location where is near river and city center.
Great service and new furnished hotel, really recommend !

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 November 2011

When others are paying like 1M euros for an apartment at the Main River, shouldn't have any complaints when they charged me at the rate for the same view. The rate for a nite isn't cheap at all but ibis tends to market itself as econolodge I don't quite like, either their price goes further down and make it real cheap or simply market it as something mid range. Ask for a room with river view. Room is small but ultra clean. Weird placement of restroom at window side. Walls without sound proof very embarrassing on a customer telecall they thought I'm watching tv. Table is small. Chair is dorm-like. No heater, don't know how people survive in winter. Lobby is nice, particularly if you are for leisure, people come and go. Bar has its French ambience, friendly and decent. But definitely not the Intercontinental or Hilton grade you want to show off to your clients and partners. More like a clubhouse game room or something. Staff are helpful and friendly and tried to stay at a distance from you which I prefer for business travel. I stayed at the bistro the whole day they really made myself at home, wifi is for free, I was supposed to order a ravioli for lunch, frozen thing they told me, and the gentleman counter proposed a special hot dog which turned out to be the biggest treat for myself. Return for business? unlikely but would be good for leisure. You do mind staying with holiday makers when you're seriously focused thinking what to say to your customers the next day.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank ocjy
Reviewed 26 October 2011

I like my stay very much. Everything was good. Especally I like your price for that time :) If serious, I like the location of the hotel, cosy room, also staff was very friendly. This was my second stay in this hotel and I hope to visit it again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Boris57
A TripAdvisor Member
Bucharest, Romania
Reviewed 26 October 2011

Describe the service you experienced
Tell us how you liked the room
Talk about the location & amenities
Say what you liked best & least
free Internet installed in the room and install a more powerful router.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business