“NICE HOTEL”

Ibis Frankfurt Centrum
Ranked #48 of 269 Hotels in Frankfurt

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Toronto, Ontario
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Up to the Accorr standards, great location, excellent view and good service.
I am a big fan of the Ibis hotels all over Europe, but the Frankfurt Centre Ibis is one of the best locations.

Room Tip: should face the river ;)
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ibis Hotels

Erfurt, Germany
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

This hotel is perfect if you make a city trip. Near the main station of Frankfurt and many shops. The view from the hotel is beautiful. In front of the river. the price is cheap but you get nice small clean room.

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Palm Springs, California
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I have stayed at at least 12 Ibis hotels within the past eight weeks.
The young man at the reception desk when I arrived was so helpful. He unraveled the paperwork to get met properly credited with some Business card points and credits. He spent a fair amount of time doing this. He was totally courteous and efficient. The best reception staff member that I experienced in all my Ibis hotel experiences. The stay for this last visit in Frankfurt was excellent. He started it off in the right direction being so helpful.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Harxheim, Germany
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Nice and reasonable hotel near city center. But very expensive parking. You can easily walk to Zeil or Main River. Don’t take your car with you. You can buy a 24 hours ticket for U- or S-Bahn and up you go..!

Room Tip: Take the river side
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank selcukmen96
Mumbai
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I am frequent traveller and I pick the hotels based on the ratings and reviews this time I was wrong and my worst experience ! I stayed in ibis lucerne kriens and was perfect but ibis Frankfurt staff were so rude oo dear I thought to leave the hotel but had no choice but to look at watch and stay till check out... I booked 2 rooms for 2 nights and also sent voucher to IBIS to confirm booking ( made full payment) , IBIS replied that booking is confirmed and no need to worry I also mentioned that I will be checking late since we are coming thru roadway... We reached IBIS late night at around 12:30 am and we're siting on reception guess what there was no one but the man was washing glass , cleaning them and putting them on the table ... He saw us with luggage and standing there waiting but no he continued then finally after 15 mins he came and asked how can he help ... I gave him the last name and also voucher .. He saw .. Checked and told us .. Sir I can only find 1 room but there is no booking for other !! Damm at midnight he say like this Wahh.. Thank god I had my iPad I opened the email confirmation received from them and showed him .. He also then said cannot find the other room .. I asked him was the email sent by them also gave him the name who sent the email .. He said yes then I asked how are you saying you can find !!! He keep quite and continued his search .. After 15 more mins finally he gave us the key but what both the rooms on diff floor I mean what's the use of booking early and making payment in advance .. We were tired and went to our room and thought of complaining next day. Next day we approached another representative to complain about what happen previous night during checking and also both the rooms given to us we're different and also on different floor we asked why the size of room different when booking was for same class ? Also why diff floor ? He told sir the other room provided was handicap room and that's why it's big and no answer for different floor also about complaint he told us rudely sir what do you want free breakfast ? Drink Voucher ? What do you want !! Me and my friend were looking at each other instead of giving explanation he was rude like we are beggar on the street asking for food !! So rude .. Any ways please please stat away from this ... And there are many hotels nearby ..

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

2 Thank Shailesh M
Tugrul S, Manager at Ibis Frankfurt Centrum, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Dear Mr. Shailesh,

Thank you for taking the time to tell me about your experience at the ibis Frankfurt Centrum. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

I highly regret that we had problems with your reservation on your arrival. One of your reserved rooms was not integrated in our system. I have spoken to my staff members and I am sorry that you had to wait on your arrival and that there were not two rooms free on the same floor after midnight. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence. The offer of my stuff member in the morning should have been a compensation for the arrival situation and I am sorry that it was not offered to your satisfaction.

I appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future in one of our ibis Hotels.

Tugrul Söylemez