2,023 results
All reviewsmain rivermain stationtrain stationsmall roomriver viewcomfortable bedminute walkcentral locationclean hotelan overnight stayfree wifibreakfast buffetsingle roombusiness tripthe air conditioningone night stayhauptbahnhof
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Very poor hotel - very old, not comfortable, loud air system. Only good is breakfast, but doesn't worth the price considering conditions. I went for business reasons, it was booked in June, but still I got 7th floor that is falling apart.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Catherine S, General Manager at Ibis Frankfurt Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Dear Jelena S,

Thank you for letting us know how you feel following your recent stay with us and we are sorry to hear that we didn't reach your expectation.
It is important in our industry to listen both positive and negative feedbacks are both are precious sources for us to make improvement.

Actually we are renovationg all our guest rooms and floors.
The new design is awesome.

We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience and hope you give us a chance to earn back your trust, I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of.

Best regards
Catherine Sebai

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

If you were looking for hotel within walking distance to main train station (Frankfurt Hbf), Financial district, old city part Römer or even Hauptwache and on the nice Main River bank, then Ibis Centrum is a perfect choice.

If you don't really mind with room without cupboard, basic bathroom amenities, small space that the bed is so close to the door, then you will be perfectly alright staying in this hotel.

If you need a hotel with 24 hours bar and restaurant with variety of breakfast items that charge you EUR 11, then you will be a happy person.

Reception was friendly....

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Catherine S, General Manager at Ibis Frankfurt Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Dear Arryo A,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

We are glad that you enjoyed the location and offers even if you were not totally satisfied with your room.
We offer rooms from 13 to 27 m². Upon reservation you can select the room category.
Actually we are renovationg our rooms.
We hope to convince you with our new design upon your next stay with us.

Thank you again for your comments.

Catherine Sebai

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed for two nights. Nice and clean room. Great bar/restaurant. Delicious food. Very friendly staffs. Serves variety beer. Great option for budget travelers. I would recommend this place for anyone.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Daniel A

Dear Daniel A,

we very mucha ppreciate your great review and hope to welcome you very soon again at the Ibis Frankfurt Centrum.

Kind regards
Catherine Sebai & Team

Reviewed 12 October 2017

I was very satisfied with my stay at this hotel. I felt welcome from the second I walked in the reception, and the receptionists were very friendly, helpful and service-minded. I had a room at seventh floor, with a very nice view, as well. I'd defintely choose this hotel again! The room was kind of small, but big enough for me.

Room Tip: I'd recommend a room on the seventh floor. The view is absolutely amazing!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ibis Hotels
Reviewed 3 October 2017

I stayed here for one night before flying out of Frankfurt airport the next morning.

The staff were friendly, though I found it odd that the front desk person who checked me in offered to call me a taxi in the morning, but then didn't know about how much it would be to get to the airport when I asked. The employee working the bar in the lobby was friendly and made it a comfortable place to relax.

The location is decent for folks in transit, being a couple blocks from the main train station, though I probably wouldn't choose it for an extended stay in Frankfurt. The room was small and somewhat utilitarian, but functional and comfortable. Only complaint was that I accidentally turned on the heater in the bathroom (it was one of 2 light switches next to the door), but there was no way to turn it off other than waiting for the timer to expire.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo