I believe i'm a good trip planner so I search and collect information from everywhere on the web..
I searched "www.hotels.de" to find a suitable hotel for my stay in frankfurt. I was there for tourism and my budget was limited so I looked for "sufficient" level of stay..
I limited the search on the hotels near the "Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof" I found this hotel and started to e-mail them for a reservation.. and I reserved a sinlge room for 8 nights, room no. 101
Let's categorize the review as follows :
- Location : Excellent; only 5 minutes on foot to reach the Hauptbahnhof where you can find
shops, restaurants, Cafes, Bars,...... etc
- Staff : Reception people were 3 (alternating) people.. 2 of them could speak fine English and they provided me a good support about where to go and what transportation to use. One of them called me in the morning to catch the breakfast time, Moreover he extended the breakfast time only for me I asked for more juice and he provided it for me indeed :)
- Internet : Wireless LAN is free of charge within the room by code tickets. was fast and good
- Breakfast : Was sufficient, Cheese, Meat, Bread, Milk, Juice, Tea and coffee facility
- Room : Room itself ,yes, was narrow. It was in the ground floor and I was much disturbed by the cars and people in the street. Bed back was broken. Bellows were thin, Bathroom was clean but the soap and shower gel were a few. Minibar was sufficient and of good price, However it was not of a good quality (ice and it's door was broken)
To sum up, the hotel is a sufficient and economic place to sleep and to get a breakfast near the main train station
Good luck everybody
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Apadana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.