Very hard to review this place, as I have experienced the worst and the best during my stay
- fairly priced, with comfortable and decent rooms. (Even if the price of the room is more than 2x the regular price during major exhibitions, it is still a bargain for Frankfurt)
- nice breakfast for the price
- very good location, a short walk to the train station, and a 15 minutes walk to the "Messe".(this can save really a lot of time if you have to go to the exhibition, avoiding traffic jams and taxis shortage)
- friendly staff (especially the reception ladies in the morning)
- a few grocery stores very close to the hotel.
- location is a nightmare, right in the middle of the red light district...Drug deal at hotel door all day long. Large groups of sketchy and intimidating people in the streets nearby. Doesn't feel safe at all, especially late night.
- very noisy rooms (or noisy neighbors?) Be ready to be awake by loud door "bangs" several time in the middle of the night.
- rude staff (especially late night) Remember to leave your key to the reception, if you do not want to hear a rude "Schlussel!!!" shout to you, without any "please" or "thank you" added to it.
- bathroom needed some maintenance (broken tiles, broken shower door)More
- Room Service