“Great shopping and interesting buildings”
Review of Zeilgalerie - CLOSED

Zeilgalerie
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Shopping or just strolling and "people watching" in the Frankfurt Zeil is worthwhile, often there are outdoor festivals on also. There is a large glass building with a hole designed right through the centre of it, very worth seeing.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

after u finish your work and do not want to stroll around for each item. this is the right place for all kinds of shopping. decent varieties are maintained in clothing and if you are lucky discount are offered on certain products . good array of choclate are in the basement floor. a good selection of wine is also available. this place give you TAX free if being a tourist for which we can claim when we depart in the airport.

Reviewed 15 May 2013

We liked it very much because of the very big variety of everything we found there.
The main thing there was the English-speaking everyone.
I wanted to buy a X-box game and after I ve chosen the games, I found the seller asking me if I'll use it in Germany, what is the system of my TV? and if I can speak German? and I found that I ve chosen games that will not work for me at all. Then he helped me to choose another 3 very nice and cheap games.
Sure I ll go there again

2  Thank Vagus2000
Reviewed 24 February 2013

We had a 14 hour layover in Frankfurt, so we left the airport and killed some time here.
It's a nice shopping center with a large variety if stuff for sale. We didn't really buy anything, but we had fun browsing.

The employees I encountered were very polite and helpful. I do not speak very good German, and I appreciated that the employees I encountered made an effort to communicate with me in English.

See more reviews
Reviewed 13 December 2012

The selection of items is huge, but I do not expect to wait 15 minutes to get help, after asking for help. Especially not the client manager dispatches three others in the time she takes to retrieve a specific item to me. As I see it, I get bored and leave. I was genuinely interested in buying the item. Worst mall I've ever experienced. It is so easy to make this a good place.

1  Thank LMMauset