“Minds on Mini Golf in Zeil Galerie ... brilliant”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Zeilgalerie - CLOSED

Zeilgalerie
Reading
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Minds on Mini Golf in Zeil Galerie ... brilliant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

We stumbled across this place whilst looking for the viewing platform on the 9th floor of the Zeil shopping centre. It’s a funky and unusual indoor mini golf, and for just 5 euro it was a fun and enjoyable way to waste a couple of hours.

I especially enjoyed trying to manoeuvre my golf ball around lots of crockery set up on a large dining table, I felt like I was properly misbehaving stood on a fully laid out table whilst playing golf!!

Amongst others there was also a wooden loop the loop, a large pinball type table and a bedsit. The hardest hole by far was a complicated skateboard themed one, enjoyably frustrating!

Visited June 2014

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Good walking around”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

If you have a long layover at FRA you can take the train downtown and walk around and check out the shops, get a beer and a bite to eat, etc.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Jeff M
Melbourne, Australia
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Great shopping and interesting buildings”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2013

Shopping or just strolling and "people watching" in the Frankfurt Zeil is worthwhile, often there are outdoor festivals on also. There is a large glass building with a hole designed right through the centre of it, very worth seeing.

Visited October 2012
Muscat, Masqat, Oman
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“good place for shopping”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2013

after u finish your work and do not want to stroll around for each item. this is the right place for all kinds of shopping. decent varieties are maintained in clothing and if you are lucky discount are offered on certain products . good array of choclate are in the basement floor. a good selection of wine is also available. this place give you TAX free if being a tourist for which we can claim when we depart in the airport.

Visited June 2013
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Nice place to shop and buy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2013

We liked it very much because of the very big variety of everything we found there.
The main thing there was the English-speaking everyone.
I wanted to buy a X-box game and after I ve chosen the games, I found the seller asking me if I'll use it in Germany, what is the system of my TV? and if I can speak German? and I found that I ve chosen games that will not work for me at all. Then he helped me to choose another 3 very nice and cheap games.
Sure I ll go there again

Visited April 2013