“Unforgetable and memorable stay” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Villa Orchard

Villa Orchard
Ranked #3 of 36 Frankfurt B&B and Inns
Shanghai, China
“Unforgetable and memorable stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2013

As a self-planned group of traveler, we spend two weeks traveling around Germany, Austria and Czech Republic and staying in different kind hotels and pensions. Here, on behalf of all my seven friends who traveled with me, I'll honestly give this place a highest rating, without any hesitate. And I will be happy to share my experience with others, because it really is the best one we have experienced during our trip.
This place is a open-house style and well managed pension providing comfortable, clean and quiet rooms with reasonable price and home-stay style services as well. The owner couple is so nice, warm-hearted and responsible. I'm really impressed by what a few days after we left, the owner informed us through E-mail, the only contact information we used for booking the rooms, that there were something personal stuffs we left on the room. This is what not happened everywhere without honest and faithful.
Finally, I'd like to say that if I will come to Germany again, this pension is the place I must stay. I hope more people could be enjoy for sharing my wonderful experience.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank FangTian

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Frankfurt, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

I rented a room for several months since I started working in Frankfurt. During my stay I had to finish my university senior thesis so the location proved ideal for this task. The neighborhood is very quiet so during the summer months I enjoyed working on my paper in the garden in the back of the house.
Kriftel is not far from Frankfurt- 20min by train, 15-25min by car so it's a good alternative to living in the more expensive city center. If you are travelling by car you also don't have to worry about finding a parking spot.
The house offers all the amenities one needs- kitchen appliances, washing machine, even a piano!
The recently finished second bathroom should prevent "bottle-necks" if you are in a hurry in the morning.
Overall, I would recommend the place for both short and longer term stays!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo