All reviews shared bathroom frankfurt airport quiet neighborhood stayed for one night minute walk kriftel train taxi station
Reviewed 20 April 2017

Lovely room - the bath was bigger then some rooms I've stayed in. Very nice, welcoming host. Excellent breakfast served in our room. A bit hard to find, since there is no big hotel sign or anything like it outside, its basically a private house.

Room Tip: There are rooms with bathroom included and without, we had the one with private bath and it was perfect.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2017

I stayed in the mini room a couple of nights ago and thoroughly enjoyed my stay. Someone said that you need to have a car to stay there, which is completely untrue. You simply take a train to Kriftel station and then have about a 15 minute walk. I am 73 years old and I had no problem walking it. The house is beautiful and the shared bathroom is very nice. I had no conflict in scheduling to use it. There is a Rewe supermarket about a 10 minute walk away, as well as a Greek restaurant and a Chinese one if you are interested in that. I highly recommend Joan's place. She is very friendly and helpful..

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank JohnTraveller
Reviewed 22 March 2017

A nice B&B with a cozy room, a booutiqe like approach. It feelt like been a guest in a frirends house. The location is quite isolated but 12 minutes to the airport and 30 minutes to the Frankfurt Central station by Taxi.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 20 March 2017

We stayed for one night in this quiet street.
Nice and tidy room, spacious, much light but...

It was terribly hot in the room and one can not adapt the temperature of an individual room.
The bathroom is rather small and you have a constant fight with the shower curtain when taking a shower.

Perhaps better in the other rooms, but mind the 'central' heating...

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed here mostly on the basis that it was handy for the airport. Hadn't really done my research well enough. The accommodation itself was almost flawless. Although shared bathroom, minimum self catering facilities meaning completely dependent on breakfasts provided by host Joan. I did get some breakfast cereal which I ate out of a very shallow bowl using a teaspoon. I guess Germans don't do Müesli. Weird. Kriftel itself is pretty but dead. If I worked in Frankfurt I would love to live there. But it is not handy for the airport. No direct public transport. It is 40€ by airport taxi or Joan charges 25€. Breakfast was 9€. The room itself was affordable. Internet was good. Joan's communication is excellent. All in all the set up was not quite what I needed but if you are a businessperson with a vehicle I would say it would be ideal

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family