– Good location, if you travel for Messe. It is around 10-15 mins walk from the hotel to the fair ground. You shoult pass the Tryp hotel, cross the street and take a direct route to hall 9. The airport is 15 mins away.
– Reasonable pricing
– All needed amenities
– Rooms are clean and relatively well equipped
– Breakfast is plentiful. They have tartar! And try the fresh squized orange juice.
– Free wi-fi in rooms
– Very few space for the clothes in the Standard room. Literally the wadrobe is around 30 cm wide
– Very crowdy in the morning at breakfast area. At 8 am it's a challenge to find a seat.
– Far from the downtown
– As someone has already suggested – ask for the corner room. The view is very nice (see pic attached)
– During Messe try to start for a breakfast at around 8:15-8:20. In this case you will avoid the crowd.More
- Free Wifi