All reviewscity centreinside parkings bahncold cuts and cheesewell stocked mini baraffordable hotelcloset spacebusiness tripwi filocation is idealbreakfast is servedsingle roomgood sizelarge roomcomfortable staylidllokalbahnhof
Reviewed 10 December 2013

We recently stayed at this hotel whilst visiting the christmas markets. As it says above it was great value for money. The hotel looks fairly basic from the ouside especially where it is,but when inside its completely different. the reception rooms and breakfast were all excellent. The bedrooms have large flat screen TVs and are a good size.
It was a 20 minute walk to the christmas market area but there is a tram station and underground station within easy reach.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
CultHotelFrankfurt, Guest Relation Management at Hotel Cult, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2013

Dear guest,

thank you for your comments following your stay with us and the nearby Christmas Markets. We are very pleased to know, that you have enjoyed the time with us and that you liked the "inside" like our rooms and the various breakfast.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon again and we wish you a joyful Christmas!

Sincerely

Reviewed 28 November 2013

We stayed for 4 nights there with my husband for a stop of our honeymoon ,we were extremely pleased with the hotel staff, had a warm welcoming and got free upgraded as they know we are new couple and long journey flight from Beijing China.
Price was very reasonable compared to other hotels and FAST+FREE internet!

Everything's wonderful and we really enjoyed all way along. would be our first choice if back here again :)

Room Tip: Take non-smoking room
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
CultHotelFrankfurt, Guest Relation Management at Hotel Cult, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2013

Dear Jenni,

we thank you for choosing our hotel for your honeymoon-trip. It is a real honor for us to read that we were able to make you feel welcomed and to convince you as a warm and caring host.

We are happy that you had a wonderful time with us and that you liked our helpful service and the fast and free internet connection. :-)

Thank you for finding the time to let us know about your experience. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon again.

Reviewed 28 November 2013

I am Paola from Milan. I stayed at the hotel two nights only. Room was clean and tidy and the staff very kind and helpful in answering our questions and gave us good advises regarding place to visit. Good breakfast.
I would definitely return there again and recommend this hotel to everyone looking for quality at a reasonable price.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
CultHotelFrankfurt, Guest Relation Management at Hotel Cult, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2013

Dear Paola,

thank you for your comments following your recent stay with us. We are very pleased to know, that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that everything was to your entire satisfaction.

We enjoyed looking after you and we hope, to have the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon again. We send our warmest regards to Milan!

Sincerely

Reviewed 27 November 2013

I had a fantastic business trip. Service was excellent. I came as foreigner and left the place as a friend. I had no clue about Frankfurt. Lobby introduced me to a very nice room. I took a short nap. After that i had a nice shower. Decided to discover Frankfurt city. Lobby introduced me to a nice steakhouse. Thereafter i went to 2 Bars and went happy "home". The next Day i was Shopping at Escada with a nice Partner discount from Culthotel

• Stayed: November 2013
CultHotelFrankfurt, Guest Relation Management at Hotel Cult, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2013

Dear Aleander,

thank you very much for your stay with us and for your splendid feedback.

It is our ultimate goal to offer our guests a pleasant and relaxing stay. Therefore we place great value on comfort, quality and a helpful service. We are very happy about your kind words and that you felt like a friend in our welcoming atmosphere.

We hope to meet you again during a next stay in Frankfurt - a city where is much to see and to do!

the team from Hotel Cult

Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

Hello !
I live in Frankfurt, but in a room with 3 other guys...And my girlfriend comes here for the holydays...And I would like to book from 21st December to 5th of Janury to this hotel...Can you please tell me a price ? And can I also play cash ?
Thank you !

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
CultHotelFrankfurt, Guest Relation Management at Hotel Cult, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Hello,

thank you for your friendly request and your interest in the Hotel Cult.

We are happy to send you our offer according to your wishes directly to you. Could you please send us therefore an e-mail to the following address: info@hotelcult.de. Our reservation team will answer to all your questions.

We are looking forward to your e-mail and we hope to welcome you soon!