All reviews city centre inside parking s bahn cold cuts and cheese well stocked mini bar affordable hotel closet space business trip wi fi location is ideal breakfast is served single room good size large room comfortable stay lidl lokalbahnhof
Reviewed 8 January 2014

This was my first time in Germany with almost no knowledge of the area and speaking very little German. I flew directly here from the US.

The desk staff at Hotel Cult spoke wonderful English and were extremely helpful every day. They gave me good advice on things to see and do and also taught me how to navigate the metro trains.

The hotel is a bit of a way from the city center, but it turned out great because it was less hectic and a nice place to return to at night. Also a very safe part of town from what I could tell. But there is a metro train station, bus, and subway stop just a few meters from the front entrance so it's very easy to get around. There's also a grocery store across the street in case you need anything you forgot to pack.

Overall a great place to stay!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Charlie R
CultHotelFrankfurt, Guest Relation Management at Hotel Cult, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

Dear Charlie,

thank you very much for choosing the Hotel Cult for your first trip to Germany. It is a real honor for us to read that we were able to make your first stay here a good one and that you felt welcomed in our warm ambiance. This is our most important matter of concern and what our whole team is working for every day.

It is a pleasure to know, that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that everything was to your entire satisfaction. We hope that you will come back and we would be happy to e your host again!

Kind regards

Reviewed 29 December 2013

Staff: Friendly and nice.
Facilities: Large room (116) - Others can be quite small.
Cleanliness: Tidy.
Comfort: Good, nevertheless you have to pay 10E for hotel parking.
Value for money: Fair (breakfast included).
Location: A gas station (BP) - 50m from hotel, A supermarket (LIDL) - 50m as well.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
CultHotelFrankfurt, Guest Relation Management at Hotel Cult, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Dear Bogdan,

we thank you very much for choosing our hotel for your stay in Frankfurt.

We are happy to read that you had a pleasant stay with us and that our services made you happy. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again in the Hotel Cult during a next trip to Frankfurt.

The entire team wishes you a happy New Year!

Sincerely

Reviewed 13 December 2013

I had to cancel my reservation because of a severe problem, I did that one month before my arrival time but they charge me 80% of total fee while in their website it mention it is free of charge !!! I called to talk to them about it. Unfortunately the hotel manager that I talked to him was so rude, he keep using racist words toward my country of origin as well as my current country. At the end he threated me and hang out impolitely. Considering the fact that I already pay them 900$ for nothing their behaviour was so unpleasant. I do not if it is common in Germany or not, but I have not seen these kind of rude behaviours in a hotel in Canada or even United States.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Hamid J
Reviewed 10 December 2013

We recently stayed at this hotel whilst visiting the christmas markets. As it says above it was great value for money. The hotel looks fairly basic from the ouside especially where it is,but when inside its completely different. the reception rooms and breakfast were all excellent. The bedrooms have large flat screen TVs and are a good size.
It was a 20 minute walk to the christmas market area but there is a tram station and underground station within easy reach.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
CultHotelFrankfurt, Guest Relation Management at Hotel Cult, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2013

Dear guest,

thank you for your comments following your stay with us and the nearby Christmas Markets. We are very pleased to know, that you have enjoyed the time with us and that you liked the "inside" like our rooms and the various breakfast.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon again and we wish you a joyful Christmas!

Sincerely

Reviewed 28 November 2013

We stayed for 4 nights there with my husband for a stop of our honeymoon ,we were extremely pleased with the hotel staff, had a warm welcoming and got free upgraded as they know we are new couple and long journey flight from Beijing China.
Price was very reasonable compared to other hotels and FAST+FREE internet!

Everything's wonderful and we really enjoyed all way along. would be our first choice if back here again :)

Room Tip: Take non-smoking room
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
CultHotelFrankfurt, Guest Relation Management at Hotel Cult, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2013

Dear Jenni,

we thank you for choosing our hotel for your honeymoon-trip. It is a real honor for us to read that we were able to make you feel welcomed and to convince you as a warm and caring host.

We are happy that you had a wonderful time with us and that you liked our helpful service and the fast and free internet connection. :-)

Thank you for finding the time to let us know about your experience. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon again.

Kind regards