All reviewsred lightthe main train stationdrug usershotel room isbusiness roomwould stay againnice roomdouble roomchristmas marketconvenient locationfrankfurt airportclarionerosromerbergsignalkaiserstrassemidnight
Reviewed 5 November 2012

I stay one night, basic single room. The room was clastrofobic, very very small. I could not stretch my legs in bed as it was hitting the wall.
Do not recommend the basic single rooms, maybe others are better.

Room Tip: Do not go on basic single rooms
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 September 2012

Great hotel ,very clean, 2 minutes from main train station and walking distance to main areas , great staff nothing was to much trouble.stayed here many times and would reccommend this hotel.
It is in the red light area but not a problem once you are inside the hotel.Thank you to the excellent manager and his team

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank marbri_11
Reviewed 21 September 2012

First room they gave me was very small and dark with only a small window and the smallest single bed i have ever seen. I paid an extra 20 euro per night and got up graded to a double. The new room was very tired and scruffy. Went down to breakfast only to find bread covered in green mold and floor so dirty my shoes stuck to it. Watched a man being chased by a bloke with a broken bottle as I sat in the resturant next door. Very noisy all night. Don't take the kids.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank paul k
Reviewed 19 September 2012

Terrible location ,it is in the middle of a red light district .There were people shouting in the streets all night. The noise meant you could not sleep even with the windows closed.The price was crazy E 375 a night.The breakfast was bad .
The air con worked well and one of the reception staff was very helpful with advice about travel and where to eat.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 September 2012

Not a Hotel I would Recomend. The Concorde hotel is just a block away.
The bed left me with back ache and the room must have had bed bugs as i woke up with a bunch of bites all over my body.

The price was right.
The breakfast did not have much selection compared to other similar cost hotels.
The highlight the night I checked in. Was the sushi bar down stairs next door. The food was quite good compared to sushi in vancouver where it is very popular.

If I was strapped for cash I would still not pick this hotel again, it was unpleasant and the front desk placed me with a view of the back alley when they had many rooms left to occupy, and when I stated that my stay was unpleasant they didnt choose to do anything for me.

Room Tip: The lower the room number the beter the view
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo