All reviewstrain stationreception staff were very helpfulsingle roomsmall balconylocation is greatcontinental breakfasttop floorcentral locations bahnromercomfortconnectiongermanmesse
Reviewed 2 October 2012

All positive comments about this hotel are a surprise for me, since I had a completely different experience (as if I was staying in a different place).
A tiny room with dark and dirty walls, the tiniest bathroom I have ever seen in ANY hotel.
The only good thing about it is its convenient location not far from the financial center and the shopping area.
Will never stay in this place again. If I have to choose between a hostel and this hotel, I will choose the hostel - same quality, (VERY) different price (actually, it was the most expensive 3-star hotel I stayed in).

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 October 2012

Across the street from the main train station, metro entrance even closer. The room was nice and comfortable. However, the noise level on Saturday night was terrible with a band playing til 4am. You may want to get a room away from the street. We did try to stay again later in our trip,but the price when booking directly with the hotel was almost 3x as much as the Agoda price paid earlier. Because of this, we opted to stay at the airport for our flight the next morning.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2012

Stayed in this hotel for 4 nights in august, Hotel is walking distance from central station just across the road which was very handy, The staff were extremley helpful at reception we had an early flight to catch the following morning from frankfurt hahn we weren"t sure about bus times they looked it up for us nothing was any problem,Rooms were spotless spacious had air conditioning tv and keetle what more do you need ,Reillys irish pub is next door does food as well its mostly turkish & asian restaurants on this street , Takes about 20 mins to walk to old town its very pretty worth a visit its close to all the shops ,There is a tower in the center entrance is only 5euro it gives a great view of the city also the old opera house worth a visit ,This hotel is in the red light area it seemed that all the hotels are located is this area it wasnt a problem we were never out too late at night time ,There is a 24 hour reception we always felt safe and i would stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank hollymayo
Reviewed 15 September 2012

I stayed here for one night because I had a really early flight out of Frankfurt Int'l Airport. The location is great--sort of in a residential area. I did not have problem at all finding parking on the street. The bed was confortable and the room had AC which was awesome.

Overall, I believe that for one night this place is perfect.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Kerri c
Reviewed 6 September 2012

Iv stayed here almost 10 times....the best thing is that it's located near the main station , and is very affordable . Suitable for all kind of people. Very friendly environment , the adjoining streets are filled with food joints and offer all kind of services .

• Stayed: January 2012