All reviewstrain stationreception staff were very helpfulsingle roomsmall balconylocation is greatcontinental breakfasttop floorcentral locations bahnromercomfortconnectiongermanmesse
Reviewed 18 December 2012

We stayed here for 3 nights when we visited Frankfurt for the weekend for the Christmas markets. It's in a great spot just across the street from the main train station and with the tram stop right outside you could be in the old town in 5 mins. We asked for a room at the back which we got the only thing was the size of the room and bathroom, they were small but we didn't spend much time in the room just to change and sleep. The bed was very big and comfortable and the room and bathroom were very clean. The carpets in the hallway and room could do with being updated they looked a little grubby but everything else was very clean. The breakfast was good it has all the usual things. It was a busy hotel, but very quiet in the rooms with just a small bit of "bass" noise from the nightclub next door. Overall well worth the money and would stay there again as it is so convenient to everything.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the back there's no view but it's quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2012

This is a very good hotel across from Frankfurt hbf and is walking distance (10mins) to the Romer and the old town. The rooms are of a good standard and the breakfast was substantial. For the price we were very happy. Street can get a bit noisy at the weekends!!

Room Tip: If staying at the weekend, get a room away from the street side!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2012

The only good thing I can say about this hotel is that it was located very close to Frankfurt's Main station. The room smelled like a public toilet, the towel in my bathroom had a brown stain on it and there was no mini bar as advertised. Located very, very close to Frankfurt's red light district, it's not a place I would like to ever roam around at night again. The were drunks all over and I was ripped off by a group of theives posing as policemen.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2012

All positive comments about this hotel are a surprise for me, since I had a completely different experience (as if I was staying in a different place).
A tiny room with dark and dirty walls, the tiniest bathroom I have ever seen in ANY hotel.
The only good thing about it is its convenient location not far from the financial center and the shopping area.
Will never stay in this place again. If I have to choose between a hostel and this hotel, I will choose the hostel - same quality, (VERY) different price (actually, it was the most expensive 3-star hotel I stayed in).

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 October 2012

Across the street from the main train station, metro entrance even closer. The room was nice and comfortable. However, the noise level on Saturday night was terrible with a band playing til 4am. You may want to get a room away from the street. We did try to stay again later in our trip,but the price when booking directly with the hotel was almost 3x as much as the Agoda price paid earlier. Because of this, we opted to stay at the airport for our flight the next morning.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple