All reviews train station reception staff were very helpful single room small balcony location is great continental breakfast central location top floor s bahn romer comfort german connection messe
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Friendly staff, nice clean room, reasonably priced, close to main railway station, 5 minute walk from city centre.

only real downside was the room {6001} was next to the stair well which was very echo,y and next door to the hotel is a night club and could hear the bass until early hours of sunday morning.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 April 2013

I'll start with the positives. The hotel is in a great location for those using the Festhalles for business. Proximity to the main station and the Underground is great and trams pass by the door.
I found the staff helpful and friendly. The room was dated but I didn't find it to be dirty.

The down side is that it's so, so, noisy! I didn't get a good night out of the three I stayed and returned from my trip absolutely jaded. This was not a cheap hotel and more could be done to mitigate the noise into the room. The aircon system just didn't work and the room stayed very warm. As it was so noisy I couldn't open the window either. Access from the street is not keyed and even with a safe in the room I dare not leave valuables there. The street outside is patrolled by quite aggressive beggars, not too bad for a guy travelling alone but definitely a no no for a female. We will return for our trade show next year but we will be paying a little more and staying nearer the Festhalles nearer the

Room Tip: If you must stay here ask for a room that doesn't face on to the street! Might be quieter. It was fully booked and we couldn't change.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Quadcab
Reviewed 12 April 2013

I have been travelling with business for 20 years and this place ranks in the top two worst hotels I ever stayed in. On the first night there was no hot water for a shower or bath. It took some hours to fix this. The following day there was no electricity in the whole of the floor. So no ventilation, no ability to charge phone, nothing. This happened twice in the four days of the stay. The staff did not really care and in fact tried to blame me for using a phone charger! The room smells of tobacco and something stale. The carpets and bedding were unacceptably dirty. I pulled back the bottom sheet and found a mass of hairs and a brown stain. Yuck...

Other things; area is unsafe, drug takers, beggars, predatory hustlers etc.

No facilities in the room, no fridge etc.

Does not feel safe, too easy access for anyone from the street to enter without being noticed.

Do not stay in this place

Room Tip: Don't use this hotel
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 March 2013

I have been in this hotel for a short night on my way back home. I cannot say much more about a long staying or if it is comfortable to visit Frankfurt but the location if you need to stay near Main Central Station cannot be better. Only 2 minutes walking and 1 minute from Ryanair picking point bus to Frankfurt Am Airport. Rooms are very big and bathroom is fully equiped even with samples from Garnier or Nivea. Bath and shower are in it and it is very roomy. Amenities are included with 4 different kind of teas and coffee. Breakfast is 15€ and I would definately not recommend it since you have a lot of places to have it in the station or others. Price is very goof and staff kind the only thing I would say against the hotel is their lack of free WiFi.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 March 2013

Only two minutes from Frankfurt Hbf. on foot. Its really convenient for traverers staying in Frankfurt just for connection on trains. The room was enough for one night. Clean room and enough size. I'm afraid that the area around the Hotel, near Furankfurt Hbf. seemed a insecure neigborhood just a bit.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business