“Excellent Greek Restaurant”

Ranked #232 of 2,625 Restaurants in Frankfurt
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sachsenhausen-Nord
Description: KALI OREKSI: EINE KULINARISCHE REISE Für die Griechen ist es ein Stückchen Heimat, für viele Deutsche ein überraschender Kurzurlaub. Wer eine kulinarische Reise nach Griechenland antreten möchte, muss nicht weit fahren. Hier finden Sie eine feine und authentische Küche mit marktfrischen, hochwertigen Zutaten in einer lockeren sowie ungezwungenen familiären Atmosphäre.
Reviewed 14 April 2013

We visited this fantastic restaurant last summer with our group. We expect to find a greek typical tavern but we were surprised to see a 5star restaurant .What can i say, excellent food,excellent service -excellent smiling & polite waitors. We had a greek meze it was delicious.
All places and toilets were extremly clean.
I highly recommend this resataurant with the romantis atmosphere.

1  Thank Athina T

Reviewed 11 April 2013

We visited the restaurant with some friends after work in order to taste the Greek food . We all say that was excellent .
The service was very good and very polite . The starters was as we wanted lite ..and the main course was fish again very good .The variety of wines was impressive and they suggested some new bottles and tastes .
Last we were speechless with the extra virgin olive oil called OLIVEONE which we have never seen and use it in the salad . At the end we take some bottles for our family .
Sure we will visit again with our families

Reviewed 1 February 2013

We visited there as a part of a big party. We ate family style and had just a little, okay, more than just a little, of everything. Lamb chops were fabulous. Didn't think we could eat that much, but we took 3 1/2 hours to do it, so when we waddled out the fresh air and walk back to our hotel felt great.

Reviewed 24 October 2012

Friendly service, Good Food, Free WLAN (ASK for it). Can get full on evenings make sure u book in advance if u don't want to take the chance.

1  Thank Florian H
Reviewed 8 October 2012 via mobile

Went to this place with my wife after I had been there years ago and remembered this to be a great place everytime I drove along this restaurant (which is the case more or pess daily).

Now, we finally went there and this was no disappointment in any way. They still do traditional Greek style food, but also various kinds of fish and meat. We basically tried multiple selection...octopus salad, baked greek cheese, fish fillet and a greek platter. To keep it short, every course was very delicious and you could taste that they use ingredients of great quality.

Service was also really good, had the feeling of mediteranean hospitality. What I particularly liked was the fact that I asked for one of the more expensive wines and the waiter recommended another bottle which was significantly cheaper - when I loooed at him slightly confused he smiled and said "Trust me, much nicer" - I didnt compare but the selection was definitely great and I guess thats service attitude at its best.

The evening wasn't cheap as such but prices were reasonable and it was gery good value for the money. My wife and I are both very much looking forward to come back and try the rest of the menue.