“Good Greek food in Frankfurt”

Parthenon Restaurant
Ranked #232 of 2,625 Restaurants in Frankfurt
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sachsenhausen-Nord
Description: KALI OREKSI: EINE KULINARISCHE REISE Für die Griechen ist es ein Stückchen Heimat, für viele Deutsche ein überraschender Kurzurlaub. Wer eine kulinarische Reise nach Griechenland antreten möchte, muss nicht weit fahren. Hier finden Sie eine feine und authentische Küche mit marktfrischen, hochwertigen Zutaten in einer lockeren sowie ungezwungenen familiären Atmosphäre.
Reviewed 1 April 2014

After spending many nights in Frankfurt, I wanted some Greek food instead of the German fare we had been eating. This was very good Greek food, served in a very nice atmosphere. Service was excellent, food portions was good, food was great. I really enjoyed eating here on 3 different occasions. Never been to Greece, but this is what my mind imagines is authentic Greek food. Excellent wine list. I would return.

Reviewed 9 November 2013

I've been in Parthenon several years ago and i had a good feeling regarding this restaurant althiough i didn't remember what i eat then...
Now, when i returned i realized that what's great there are the simpler but greatly prepared greel dishes. The ingredients and materials are of first clas and the staff is friendly and professional. and... it isn't as expensive as you can imagine... GO!!

Reviewed 30 October 2013

The Parthenon was indeed a treat with its veal, but its prices were a bit high. The veal was exceptional and its salad was ok. Usually when we visit a Greek restaurant, we receive a complimentary ouzo, but not this time. The place is nicer with its atmosphere, its cloth napkins, but the service could have been better. I do not mind paying a bit more for a nicer restaurant, but I do expect really good service.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

If you want to eat seafood in Frankfurt ,don't look other places. Parthenon is the best. Seafoods, "Meze"s and Turkish RAKI or greek UZO. Waiters are polite and friendly.Price is a little high but it values.

3  Thank fethi h
Reviewed 14 July 2013

When we got to the restaurant it was very pretty,so we sat outside. The waiter was very attentive and suggested the veal chop, I do not know if it is because everything is so fresh here and not frozen but...that was the best veal I had ever had,so soft you could have cut it without a knife. The prices are pretty much what we have seen all over Europe 22. Euros a person or so. If you visit the city you have to try it you will not be disappointed.