“Wonderful taste”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 26 November 2013 via mobile

Great place to enjoy dinner with friend. You can choose the part you want from ciw to eat because you have in front of your tables a detailed sketch.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

My expectation was very high for the place as the comments from tripadvisor reviewers suggested.

The place have avery unique athmosphere and just entering you have the desire for a steak.
Wine by the glass left a lot to desire, the wine menu was very dissapointing for a place with the steak price so high, I did not even knew that in the Spain costa brava they had wineries.

The steak i need to agree it was perfectly done, but the side sauce was more like a texmex sauce flavor.

The fries with truffle oil are really good choice for side dish.

If you are on business is a great place for a great steak, very coporate environment, reminded me my times as consultant.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

This is the best piece of meat I ever had. The restaurant atmosphere is very chic but in a friendly way. The service is really good and the food is just amazing. Would recommend it definitely.

Reviewed 26 September 2013 via mobile

Based on Tripadvisor rating we booked a table at M.
The location is off putting but once you enter you think it's NYC or Chicago.
The meat is outstanding.
Wonderbar!

Reviewed 16 September 2013

Just arrived here after reading good stuff on Trip.
We where met by the Maitre and sat down. Not very friendly. Then several waiters came by during the evening. Normally they are closed on sundays but because of the big Car show they where open, i think this reflected the atmosphere among the staff. Service was rushed all the time with no smiles or any attention to details, While still havinf food in my mouth they started to clean the plates. I feel this place has a commercial sting to it. The food was good, we had som chili fritters, just ok, shrimp cocktail also just ok( 18,50 euro for 4 shrimps and some salad is way too much) and some fried shrimps, they where good as starters. Then we where told that rib eye on the bone was out, but they had rib eye in two sizes 420gr/600gr. We had one of each. Never in the world they where that weight. I often portions out entrecote myself and this was max 350gr/500gr max. Anyway. Coocked to perfection both( one medium plus and one medium raw). All the sides and sauces was good and great taste and tender meat. So i would actually have given this place 4 out of 5 if the service had been better, but they need to sharpen up.