“Very good - even for a veggi!”
Review of M Steakhouse

M Steakhouse
Ranked #126 of 2,562 Restaurants in Frankfurt
Price range: US$0 - US$175
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Ive been here 3 or 4 times now on business trips and being vegeterian i wasnt expecting much, however this couldnt be futher from the truth! the food is fantastic and they were more then happy to accomadte me and my needs! Really enjoyed every trip here..

Reviewed 14 February 2014

I had read a lot of these reviews of this place. Everybody has liked it a lot. So my expectations were high. There is nothing where I might point my finger at to say something negative. Except it was very hot inside. And also it is quite high priced restaurant. But also, nothing "shockingly" good when comparing to other good steakhouses in Frankfurt. In short: I think good but not worth the money. 2 steak portions and 3 beers, 150 eur is too much.

Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

Steak was ok, but nothing special. Service was good. Prices hight. Temperature in the restaurant was toi high. Easily over 30 degrees (celcius) did not make me to enjoy my dinner. Will probably not visit again.

Reviewed 30 January 2014

The food - meat, steaks in the main - are fantastic.I also love the side dishes. It is just a bit on the expensive side, I think. But if you like steaks perfectly cooked - this is the place for you.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

We have enjoyed an excellent meal at Morton's, no doubt about that. Unfortunately the service was so poor, one could even say hostile, because of the unflexibility of the head waiter or maybe manager of the restaurant. Instead of a friendly welcome, the waiter made comments about one of our group and required him in a very unpolite manner to take off his cap.
We had reserved a table for 12 - instead we were shown to two tables for 6, the group was divided.The manager/head waiter was neither willing nor capable to move the two tables closer together so that the group could enjoy the evening together. His attitude throughout the evening more than unpleasant.
The quality of the food cannot make up for the unwillingness and unprofessional attitude with which it had been served. Definitely not to be recommended.

5  Thank 2014Immo