“Average”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Good quality food but absolutely nothing special. The ambient looks like any american restaurant, no character at all.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

Ive been here 3 or 4 times now on business trips and being vegeterian i wasnt expecting much, however this couldnt be futher from the truth! the food is fantastic and they were more then happy to accomadte me and my needs! Really enjoyed every trip here..

Reviewed 14 February 2014

I had read a lot of these reviews of this place. Everybody has liked it a lot. So my expectations were high. There is nothing where I might point my finger at to say something negative. Except it was very hot inside. And also it is quite high priced restaurant. But also, nothing "shockingly" good when comparing to other good steakhouses in Frankfurt. In short: I think good but not worth the money. 2 steak portions and 3 beers, 150 eur is too much.

Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

Steak was ok, but nothing special. Service was good. Prices hight. Temperature in the restaurant was toi high. Easily over 30 degrees (celcius) did not make me to enjoy my dinner. Will probably not visit again.

Reviewed 30 January 2014

The food - meat, steaks in the main - are fantastic.I also love the side dishes. It is just a bit on the expensive side, I think. But if you like steaks perfectly cooked - this is the place for you.