“Good Meat but i can't understand the rave about The M Restaurant”
Review of M Steakhouse

M Steakhouse
Ranked #110 of 2,524 Restaurants in Frankfurt
Price range: US$0 - US$175
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Brand name Meat is there really USA Prime Beef sold ?
on the papers it might be right,but what i eat where different too what i eat into the Usa.
i can't understand the rave about the Mook Restaurants at all,
last time we stayed at the Indian one and we where having the worst food for a long time.after 6 months my biz partner wanted me too go
too the M Restaurant,so i just wanted too give it a try again.
Have too say the Service where good ready too go a extra mile for you but that didn't helps you if the Sauce is a Industry Product and the Rosmarin Potatoes are full of fat beside that boring meat.why is there not a Restaurant like the PureWhite in Köln here in Frankfurt Germany.

There are newer reviews for M Steakhouse

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Good quality food but absolutely nothing special. The ambient looks like any american restaurant, no character at all.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

Ive been here 3 or 4 times now on business trips and being vegeterian i wasnt expecting much, however this couldnt be futher from the truth! the food is fantastic and they were more then happy to accomadte me and my needs! Really enjoyed every trip here..

Reviewed 14 February 2014

I had read a lot of these reviews of this place. Everybody has liked it a lot. So my expectations were high. There is nothing where I might point my finger at to say something negative. Except it was very hot inside. And also it is quite high priced restaurant. But also, nothing "shockingly" good when comparing to other good steakhouses in Frankfurt. In short: I think good but not worth the money. 2 steak portions and 3 beers, 150 eur is too much.

Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

Steak was ok, but nothing special. Service was good. Prices hight. Temperature in the restaurant was toi high. Easily over 30 degrees (celcius) did not make me to enjoy my dinner. Will probably not visit again.