“The best steak house in Frankfurt”
Review of Surf'n Turf

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Innenstadt
Reviewed 14 July 2013

One of the better steak restaurant I have been to. They cooked my steak black-blue to perfection.
I will definately go back.

Reviewed 13 July 2013 via mobile

Located in a more residential area. Bit pricier than other places we visited in Frankfurt but size of the steaks were huge. Very well prepared and great atmosphere. Sitting outside was nice

1  Thank as07onm
Reviewed 11 July 2013 via mobile

Generally a good choice for dinning out in Frankfurt. Not so sure about the service as it didn't seam very friendly. It is also a bit too expensive for what it offers. Food though is quite good

1  Thank Eatmy
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Scene -
9:00 pm, Saturday evening - enter guest with 2 female friends into nearly empty restaurant

Guest:
"Would it be possible to have a table for three? I´ll be dining, my friends would just join me for a glass of red wine and a salad"

Waiter / Maitre d´ (or whatever else he is supposed to be doing around there) - looks at the group and speaks with a tone as if addressing (i) a group of cockroaches, or (ii) a stingy and penniless group of mendicant nitwits:
"We only accept guests (note: implying to which you obviously do not and will never qualify) who order at least (note: spoken with particular emphasis) 1 steak each."
No other jewel of comment exits his august mouth.

No further comments needed - very much in line with previous visitors´input

Suggest an etiquette course.

Changing jobs may also help

10  Thank wedrug62
Reviewed 9 June 2013

I know its the #1 rated restaurant in FRA, but Im pretty sure that the service could have been a bit better. Food was excellent, but pricey....Morton's type of pricey. Had to ask the waiter to show us the meats, I was told that in the past they used to do that without asking. Wanted to share a 14 oz steak with my gf but they told me that an extra charge would be applied...so we both ordered 8oz....My friend ordered the Large porterhouse for 2,..,honestly....it should read for 2 men....one man and one woman will not finish that steak unless if they are from the Klump family. Otherwise very tasty steaks, I enjoyed the grass fed filet.

1  Thank A4turbo21