“Great Food & Fab Atmosphere”
Review of Surf'n Turf

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Innenstadt
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Our friend had taken us the this restaurant to try. The food was great and the atmosphere was fabulous, busy and a buzz about the place. Great food & service, is if return to Frankfurt I would def return to this restaurant!

Reviewed 27 February 2014

This restaurant is about meat. Lots of it. Huge portions. Cooked to perfection. Salads are simple but good. And the interior is faux antique. This is a bit of a rough, rugged restaurant, and the staff behaves likewise. So, if you want to go high dining (and the pricing here are steep) and except very polite and servile staff, don't come here. If you want superb meat, do.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

It was not my first time there. I was with some co-workers.
It's a steack house with great service.

As expected the menu is about Meat. You have a wide choise.
The starters are good. I had a ceasar salad and was perfect.

The main dish was a large steak. You can find examples of the steack rigth when you step inn the restaurant. They are huge.
They have cooked exactly as I asked and was perfect.

The side plates are also very good.

Great place to dinner ( or lunch)

The average cost per person (without wine) should be around 60 to 80euros.

I reccomend it.

Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

We were up for some good meat and decided to go here based on the tripadvisor reviews. We managed to book the last table on a wednesday evening. Reservation really seems to be necessary. The restaurant is located in a residential area so we had to take a cab. The food was great, the portions were big . Nice atmosphere, dimmed lights. Service was ok. It ain't cheap however, especially the wine is on the expensive side, the list started at 49 euros. I would go here again.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

Smallish restaurant in nice residential area... was recommended by German friends and I was not disappointed. Great STEAKS... good portions and cooked to request - rare ! Huge portions of sides - we shared a Caesar Salad and French Fries... More than enough food. Waitress, who was very efficent and fast, recommened a remarkable white wine which went wonderful with lunch. Not cheap - but well worth the price ! JA Wohl !