“Still not better than during my last visit”
Review of Classico

Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Westend-Süd
Bonn, Germany
“Still not better than during my last visit”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I visited this place again because my sister booked a table there. I thought, I would give Classico another try...
This time the Food was a Little better but the waiter very slowly... We waited like 20 minutes just for drinks!!!
Not for me...

• Visited April 2014
3 Thank Kuba B

Frankfurt, Germany
“Good food, good service”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I visited Classico on April 2014, after an earlier visit two years earlier. Compared to my previous visit, the food has improved in all fronts (choice of ingredients, taste and presentation), and I had a pleasant dinner. However, I was a bit disappointed on other fronts: first, the list of wines is very limited, for a restaurant like this I had expected something more. Second the service was a bit confused. The waitress came to take the order and then few minutes after she came back asking again for what I wanted to eat!! Really weird. In summary: nice place, very quiet location, good food, and stil some space for improvement.

• Visited April 2014
Ottawa, Canada
“Awesome, perfect in every way”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

It's not often that I have had a meal like this. Rack of lamb to die for, with fish soup (nice and light and full of flavor) to start. Those vegetables with the lamb were great, the olive oil to dip the excellent bread was peppery and fresh. And the desert - the "parfait" which was actually the nicest frozen ice cream cake you will ever eat with full flavored cherry sauce - fabulous. We chose a very reasonably priced wine, a Merlot & Xinomavro. I had no idea what the Xinomavro was - it turned out to be a fabulous Greek wine, full of flavor, and a perfect match to the meal. The person with me had beef carpaccio and a veal chop. Just before the chop arrived, he described the best veal chop he had ever eaten, thick, and bearing a huge bone. Ten seconds later, exactly what he described arrived at our table!

And it all comes with kind and friendly service and a beautiful atmosphere. I can't recommend this place enough!

• Visited March 2014
London
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food and friendly service. ”
Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

I've been coming to Frankfurt on business for 18, I've been taken to some very good restaurants in my time.

I can safely say that this is one of the best I've been to. The scallops starter was delicious and the veal main was sold as the " best in Europe" and it's certainly the best I've had.

Highly recommended.

It's not the cheapest but I've paid more for lower quality food in Frankfurt.

1 Thank MrTan09
West Molesey
“Excellent food nice service”
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

I had a meal there a couple of weeks ago. The service was very good, everything came at the right time and waiters were very attentive. I had the special, veal cotellette, which was very well cooked. I cannot fault it and would recommend

Visited February 2014