I went on a Monday night and it was PACKED. We managed to get a table for two near the doors which was nice because of the cool air but sadly not so nice because of the cigarette smoke carried over to us on that same air.
Our waitress was really nice but run off her feet. I felt pretty bad for her. It just seemed like someone had called in sick or something because it can't be normal to have a place so busy with so few staff.
My boyfriend had the vegetarian wrap of some sort and I had the vegetarian fajitas. The food was ok; the tortillas seemed to be hand/home made but the fillings were just average.
It took such a long time for things to come to us, and the table was way too small for both of our meals. I ended up burning my hand on the hot pan because there was just not enough room there. I wouldn't go there again but it was an ok meal.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.