“My favorite Italian place in FRK” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Isoletta

Isoletta
Ranked #44 of 2,444 Restaurants in Frankfurt
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Innenstadt
San Antonio, Texas
“My favorite Italian place in FRK”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2013 via mobile

I come to FRK about once a year and this is my favorite place to eat. In the West End. Really friendly, great food and excellent Bunello.

Bath, United Kingdom
“Better service and choice at aMcDonalds”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2013

On business with customers so visited in quite a large party, were not given the choice of a menu. were told we had to have their set menu. and that we could not see a menu. The set menu was assorted italian starters and either a piece of meat or a piece of fish. Reluctantly they confirmed a price after pushing them. 12.50 euro for mixed starter and 23euro for fish, 24 euro for meat. You could not even decide how you wanted your meat cooked. Asked for a wine list and was told that they would serve us nice sicilian wine at 28euro a bottle. I asked for a wine list, chose a favorite italian wine of mine. They served wine and it was the cheap tasting expensive costing sicilian horse water they wanted to sell. When I said they were serving the wrong wine they simply said they had none of my choice left.
The food was at best average, the service was poor and rude with plenty of swearing under thier breath. The prices they charged for the priveledge of being rude were far to high.
When we were presented with the bill they were extremely annoyed not to have been tipped.
It was obvious that they saw us an an opportunity to serve average food and make a lot of money.
We travel and eat all over the world, in busy cities that are used to hosting large numbers of people in at trade shows and events. None have ever been as poor as this. Will not be going there ever again

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Nick S
Long Grove, IL
“Fantastic Italian fare”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2013

The waiter was truly entertaining and helped make the dining experience unforgettable. He recommended the courses, so I never did see a menu. Specialty included either the tuna or mozzarella stuffed with ricotta, but the pasta with the truffles was heaven in each bite. By the time the main course came, I was pretty full, but the halibut was also excellent. Tasted the chocolate soufflé which was also good. This restaurant did not disappoint. Probably my favorite place I've dined in Frankfurt

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank DewieGirl
Warsaw
“Even if not perfect, I simply LOVE coming back to that spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2012

So objectively I should give this spot 4/5. However, there is sth about this place that makes me put the objective evaluation on a side and admit "I love Isoletta". It's super authentic, with really good and consistently tasty food (I ate there so many times that I have large enough sample to confirm it). The staff is really friendly and makes you feel part of their large Italian family. Try their spaghetti mixed in a huge parmesan cheese or saltimbocca. Yummy!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank mhhhm
“Good Italian”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2012

It is very popular restaurant in Frankfurt. The fresh fish there was perfect! The sorbet at the end was very nice! The Bruschetta I ate at the begging was average and the salad as well. I've eaten in cheaper but more tasty italian restaurants in Frankfurt!

Visited October 2012