Sheraton Offenbach Hotel
US$231
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
All reviewstrafalgar tourfrankfurt airportfront desk staffsubway stationfree internetnice hotelnice areahotel is situatedmain riverbreakfast spreadthe hustle and bustlerooms are cleanshort staypleasant staycity centreone personyogurt
Reviewed 4 February 2014

My room was not cleaned properly. The buffet in the restaurant was flat out horrible. The food was average at best and the gym (if you can call it that) was a joke. Charges for WiFi are beyond reason and the reception within the hotel is poor. I was there on a business trip and not on leisure, but I truly hope I won't have to stay there again.

Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Eddie L
SheratonOffenbach, Personal Assistant to General Manager and Human Resources at Sheraton Offenbach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2014

Dear Eddie L.,

Thank you very much for taking the time to bring your concerns to our attention. At the Sheraton Offenbach Hotel we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectation; therefore your feedback is very important for us.

Please allow me to express our sincere apologies on behalf of the entire team for not having met your expectations. It goes without saying that we investigated the situation with housekeeping. It is indeed absolutely unacceptable to fail a service promise. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to discuss your suggestions and to improve the service in the future.

Please feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance to you in the future.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

I was part of a business conference at the Sheraton in Offenbach, and the venue offers everything you could possibly want to conduct small to mid-sized meetings. The only thing that was a bit of a hindrance was that office spaces had to be vacated at night. We felt that it should be possible to use rented office spaces 24h.

Rooms are clean and functional. Venue is located in a central area in Offenbach, so if the hotel's buffet is not to your liking (which would be understandable, as it isn't huge) you have plenty of choices within a 10 minute walking radius.

Despite the location, noise levels remained reasonable.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
SheratonOffenbach, Personal Assistant to General Manager and Human Resources at Sheraton Offenbach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

Dear Oliver P,

Thank you very much for sharing your opinion about your stay at Sheraton Offenbach on Tripadvisor. Since we are striving for improvement of our service your feedback, might it be positive or negative, is very much appreciated. Thank you for taking the time.

Even though I like to read your compliments regarding our comfortable meeting rooms, but I am very sorry, that we have not been able to meet your expectations in every detail.

It would be a delight to welcome you back at Sheraton Offenbach Hotel in the near future. Please feel free to contact me at any time, if I can be of any assistance.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 18 January 2014

Hotel staff were very friendly and accomodating. The Room was ok, nice beds, clean, internet service expensive, food in the restaurant was very nice, no german food on the Menu which was sad.

The free wifi in the lobby never worked.

Its the best hotel in the area.

Room Tip: Stay near the lifts
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
SheratonOffenbach, Personal Assistant to General Manager and Human Resources at Sheraton Offenbach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

Dear hugo h,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your heartfelt, valuable review regarding your stay at the Sheraton Offenbach Hotel. We are delighted to hear that you could enjoy a nice time in a good location.

It would be a pleasure for us to see you as a guest in our hotel again soon.

With warm regards,

Reviewed 21 December 2013

This hotel is built on a former castle's property (the castle is still there in the back) and seems to be a good location for a few days if one is doing a tour of Germany. Hotel staff was very friendly and accomodating. Rooms are mostly pleasant, food in the restaurant was lovely. Close to a nice shopping area and restaurants. Also close to the subway for heading into Frankfurt.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
SheratonOffenbach, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Offenbach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Dear mjs7844,

Let me thank you on behalf of the entire team of the Sheraton Offenbach Hotel for having taken a moment of your time to share your impressions with us. We appreciate your feedback and we are delighted to read you had such a memorable stay with us!

It is true, that the hotel is located right in the heart of Offenbach, which means the cinty center, as well as the river area are within walking deistance. In case our guests would like to visit Frankfurt´s city center or the exhibition ground, we suggest to take the metro / S-Bahn, which takes a maximum of 15 - 20 minutes. and is really comfortable.

On any upcoming visit I will be happy to find more highlights in & around Offenbach to visit and meantime I remain,

With warm regards

Vanessa Witsch

Front Office Manager

Reviewed 19 December 2013

Lots of towels and pretty clean. However, internet is only available in the lobby and free only if you sign up for a free hotel membership at the front desk. I wish there was an electric tea kettle in the room because I love my tea in the mornings, but that's just a personal request. If you're looking for adapters for your electronics or toiletries or food they are right by a shopping area where you will find stores like Saturn and Rewe. The staff can direct you.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
SheratonOffenbach, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Offenbach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

Dear Syncity20,

Thank you very much for your evaluation and for sharing your thoughts and suggestions with us and the Tripadvisor community - your detailled discriptions are surely appreciated by many other travellers!

We are delighted to read you enjoyed your time spend at the Sheraton Offenbach hotel and on any upcoming stay I will be happy to arrange the room as per your individual requests. Feel free to contact me directly and meantime I remain,

With warm regards from the entire team,

Vanessa Witsch