The room was large and very clean. The bathroom was spacious and the shower very strong. The TV was an old one with 25 programs in German + CNN (very snowy picture). Be careful if you have kids as the pay TV programs show for a minute before blocking it and asking you if you want to pay. What they show is not appropriate for kids.
There is no AC in the room (only in meeting rooms) and you have to pay 5 euros for one hour of wifi access from the room. The wifi is free from the front desk area.
There is a covered and secured parking accessible directly from the elevators for 11 euros.
The hotel is a former slaughter house and has a slightly spooky feeling. See, for instance, the courtyard picture that looked as if it was filled with ... coffins!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel with the most modern facilities and sophisticated atmosphere is located in a unique historical building. There are attractive conference rooms and the Lumina event and exhibition space. Visiting the trade fair? A conference? On a private or business trip? A getaway – shopping, culture, art, concert? The ACHAT Plaza in Offenbach is not just conveniently located for Offenbach, but also for transport around Frankfurt and the eastern Rhine-Main area. Our hotel also offers you the restaurant "Paul's N°21", a lobby bar, an underground parking (chargeable) and a wellness area with sauna, gym and roof terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your ACHAT Plaza Frankfurt/Offenbach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Achat Plaza Frankfurt/Offenbach Hotel Offenbach
- Achat Plaza Hotel Frankfurt