“Rudesheim and Wiesbaden - wonderful tours with Susan”
Review of Walking Wiesbaden - CLOSED

Walking Wiesbaden
More attraction details
Owner description: Fantastic private guided walking tours of Wiesbaden in English. We visit the highlights of this elegant city and tell you about its colorful history. Tours all year round, in all weather. Tours offer a unique mix of historical information, fascinating stories, cultural insights and fun. We also do guided walks of nearby Mainz and Worms. Self-guided tours of Rhine castle tours also available.
Reviewed 8 November 2012

My wife and I from Australia and her niece from Malaysia along with another couple from USA shared a day tour to Rudesheim and Rheinstein Castle on the Rhine River and a half day tour of Wiesbaden. Yes, we did do a fair bit of walking but it was not strenuous and was easily paced and we are all middle aged. Susan is an excellent local tour guide and obviously enjoys showing visitors around her region of Germany. As Susan is an ex aussie lass we did not hesitate to use her services and we were certainly not disappointed. Unfortunately our visit to the area was only short but would have loved to gone further afield with Susan to other towns in the region. We thoroughly enjoyed her company and her assistance provided regarding the local train timetables was greatly appreciated.

There are newer reviews for Walking Wiesbaden

Reviewed 7 September 2012

Okay, first of all, make sure you have comfortable shoes on. Because walk you will. Having said that, you will learn about the same amount of information regarding Wiesbaden in three hours that you would learn in a college level class. Susan is a very good guide, and the value for for the price is very good. She shares information with you that you are not going to find in other places. She will take time to answer your questions, knows the places that you need to see, and will take the time to get to know you before the tour, so that she can tailor your tour to your tastes.

Not only is the tour outstanding, but my daughter had left her jacket at home and the morning of the tour it was somewhat chilly. Susan not only knew exactly where we could find a reasonably priced jacket, but she was able to walk right up to the racks and pick out a jacket that my daughter loves, and has gotten numerous compliments on. Did I mention the tour was awesome also!!!!!

2  Thank Louis R
Reviewed 13 August 2012

Read the reviews here on tripadvisor and booked a day trip with Susan. She is indeed a wealth of knowledge and was great with our family of 3 small boys. We enjoyed every part of the tour. She is very accommodating and can tailor the tour depending on your needs...ours particularly was with 3 boys under the age of 7. We never had a dull moment! We really enjoyed our day.

1  Thank mom23xyz
Reviewed 25 June 2012

Located Susan here on Trip Advisor. We saw the favorable reviews that had come in over a significant period of time. We found Susan to be most helpful and full of great recommendations for other activities outside of her walking tours exclusively. She has a wealth of knowledge of the region in Germany ......................and enjoys sharing the information with her clients. You made our visit to Wiesbaden a truly memorable event.
RR

2  Thank transportpilot
Reviewed 9 May 2012

I was born in Wiesbaden but left when I was only four days old. I wanted to see Wiesbaden and know where I was born. I now know it because I took this tour. I learn so much about Wiesbaden and will never forget it. I have a bad back and our guide took her time and let me take breaks when I needed it. My brother and I really recomend this tour!!!

1  Thank Clinton R