“Myr family members' walking tour of Wiesbaden!”
Review of Walking Wiesbaden - CLOSED

Walking Wiesbaden
More attraction details
Owner description: Fantastic private guided walking tours of Wiesbaden in English. We visit the highlights of this elegant city and tell you about its colorful history. Tours all year round, in all weather. Tours offer a unique mix of historical information, fascinating stories, cultural insights and fun. We also do guided walks of nearby Mainz and Worms. Self-guided tours of Rhine castle tours also available.
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Oh my gosh! I work all day and my family is coming for a visit. What to do? Luckily I found this website and positive feedback. I wrote a short e-mail to Susan and my family had a wonderfully fun-filled day. It was a great time for them. There are so many wonderful stories about Wiesbaden! I am sure that my family now knows more about Wiesbaden than me! So I have no choice and I have to take the same tour soon. Great job. Thank you Susan.

2  Thank Bogucha_01

Reviewed 20 May 2013

My wife and I both thoroughly enjoyed the walking tour. What a beautiful city with great views. We also met some very nice people while on the tour and our guide (sorry can't remember her name) was fantastic.

3  Thank HiggySTL
Reviewed 1 May 2013

Susan tailored our tour to retrace some of the footsteps my parents took when meeting and falling in love in Wiesbaden. She was so knowledgable about the history and we don't feel like we missed a thing. We had such a great time and compared to the waking tour in other cities in Europe this was a walk in the park. She went out of her way to accomadate our time schedule and gave us tips on how to further enjoy the city for the remainder of our stay. Would recommend her and will use her again when returning with other family members in the future.

4  Thank DEBBIE L
Reviewed 27 November 2012

Susan did a great job of showing us so much of Wiesbaden! We met outside the train station after she gave us thorough instructions on which train to take and exactly where to meet. We walked through the residential area of Wiesbaden, walked through some great shopping areas (where she helped us find the Steif store!), had a snack in a nice cafe, saw the remains of a Roman aqueduct, rode the nerobergbahn (funicular), to the neroberg hill, enjoyed a great view of Wiesbaden, visited the Russian orthodox church and then rode a bus back to the shopping district to finish purchasing our souvenirs. Great walk! Highly recommended! Kurhaus was closed when we visited, but I think she normally pops in during her tours. Also, try to schedule your tour for when Marktkirche is open. We walked by- it's an amazing church. We would have loved to go inside, but it was not open during our visit.

2  Thank suven
See more reviews
Reviewed 8 November 2012

My wife and I from Australia and her niece from Malaysia along with another couple from USA shared a day tour to Rudesheim and Rheinstein Castle on the Rhine River and a half day tour of Wiesbaden. Yes, we did do a fair bit of walking but it was not strenuous and was easily paced and we are all middle aged. Susan is an excellent local tour guide and obviously enjoys showing visitors around her region of Germany. As Susan is an ex aussie lass we did not hesitate to use her services and we were certainly not disappointed. Unfortunately our visit to the area was only short but would have loved to gone further afield with Susan to other towns in the region. We thoroughly enjoyed her company and her assistance provided regarding the local train timetables was greatly appreciated.