“Great Thai food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Visited Chookdee Thai last week and had a very good meal.

The restaurant is relatively small with a split of seated tables and also an 'no shoe area' where you sit on the floor, quite nice I thought. Really nice interior.

The food was pretty good, tasty and plentiful. I went for a mixed sharing platter to start, which was OK. Followed by fried king prawns (extra spicy) for main which was great.

I would say for Thai food it's on the 'higher' end of cost when eating out in Germany.

Worth a visit.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

I had dinner in this restaurant due to the opinions in tripadvisor and I was a bit disappointed. I had a coco soup (ok) and a "classic" thai - chicken basil which was much more spicy than basil. Anyway, the food is ok, regularly priced but it is far from "better than Thailand" as some opinions say.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 31 October 2013 via mobile

The interior is awesome -- hand carved, authentic looks from Thailand. Limited seating, would make a reservation. You can even sit on these cool bench/floor pillows.

Reviewed 13 September 2013

We have been to Wiesbaden many, many times since we have family there. This was our first time visiting this restaurant and I can't believe we have not tried it before. We ended up eating there every other night. The food was amazing and the service was top notch. We tried a little of everything, and could not find a single bad dish. I would highly recommend this place on your next visit to Wiesbaden.

1  Thank TennesseeTravelQueen
Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

Food was outstanding. Service excellent. Atmosphere wonderful. I would suggest reservations if going on a weekend. Spicing on all dishes was sublime. Overall a wonderful experience!!!